Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Grobschnitt remasters

Now postponed to 8th of May

Cookie Monster Guitarist Onomatopoeic's Avatar

Just checked again. Still 8-May-2015.

Oh well, at least they quit pushing the release date into the future every two weeks.

I am super excited for this box and I think it may actually ship tomorrow!

According to Lupo and Eroc they are working on some DVD/Blueray stuff next. Rockpalast and a complete '81 Illegal show and whatever there is found.

Will arrive in stock on Tuesday.

https://www.lasercd.com/cd/7910-17cd-box-set

Mine's on the way from Amazon.de! 146 Euros shipped. One time the low price guarantee actually worked!
    Last edited by Dok; 05-15-2015 at 07:36 PM.

Ordered the box and hoping it will arive soon. No delivery information at this moment.

Do these come in single discs??

Only interested in the debut (I have SML and other versions)
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from heroin-addicts to crazy ones

Quote Originally Posted by Trane View Post
    Do these come in single discs??

Only interested in the debut (I have SML and other versions)
    Yes they do!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I wish I could fondle this set before buying it to see if I like it first. I don't really need more Grobbschnitt CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheH View Post
    Yes they do!
    The shop I ordered my box has a delivery-time for de seperate disks, but not for the box. Buying the box is just a little bit more expensive than buying the missing CD's, so I go for the box, because of the bonus-material and the book.

Be sure to check the content of the Illegal CD in the box. Some boxes have been reported to contain Jumbo again in the
    Illegal sleeve.

The shop I ordered it from, seem to have some really weird troubles. The box I reserved, seems to be unavailable, but there is an offer of an alternative box, which is actually just the same, but with a higher price. Before I saw the other box, they promised me in an e-mail, to deliver it at the 22-th of May, so I don't know what is going to happen.

^^

Mine was confirmed to been shiped today. They also informed me about the possible wrong CD in the Box.
    They charge about 40 EUR less than Amazon and never let me down (so far).

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    It looks like Amazon.de has raised its price.

And the box is on its way WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And the price is still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarebird View Post
    And the box is on its way WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And the price is still the same.
    Mine actually dropped five euros before it shipped.....and it on its way. Never checked these guys out in the day, so figured why not?

I bought at amazon.de who, like .uk, remove VAT.if shipping to non-EU countries, so got it for €137.82 before shipping, €153.62 with. That's $187 CDN before shipping, $209 CDN with. Laser's Edge (sorry, guys!) it was $225 USD or $275 CDN BEFORE shipping; add shipping ($40 USD to ship to Canada) makes it a whopping $265 USD or $323 CDN...over $100 CDN more expensive....

Again, sorry Laser's Edge, but that's just too hefty a diff to ignore.
    Last edited by jkelman; 05-20-2015 at 09:07 AM.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...

Be sure to check the content of the Illegal CD in the box. Some boxes have been reported to contain Jumbo again in the
    Illegal sleeve.
    No problem with the Illegal CD.

It's a great package, with the inner artwork of Rockpommels Land on beautyfull paper, signed by the 3 remaining members of that album.

I paid € 149.99
    The current price of the alternative box-set, I suppose the same box I have, but probably unsigned at the same dealer is € 199.99, so I glad I ordered it early.

I ave a few small comments on the package. The sleeves that contain the CD's, miss the backcovers and if the original album came in a large sleeve, with a picture at the inside, that picture is also missing. Besides I miss the stories that are on the innersleeve from 'Merry-go-round' and 'the story on the inlay sheet from 'Razzia'.

Will get mine tomorrow.

As I was informed the box is very short before being officaly sold out...

Will get mine tomorrow.

As I was informed the box is very short before being officaly sold out...
    I get the impression there is, or will be, a box which isn't limited. I suppose without the signatures
    At this site you see both boxes. http://www.platomania.eu/album/24681...d-/grobschnitt
    The sheet on the back of the box, is glued on, which makes me think it is just on the limited boxes.

I'm hoping that eventually, the individual albums will make their way into release. Insane or otherwise, I've not actually heard the last few studio albums after Razzia and wouldn't mind owning them (but not enough to buy the whole box and most of the albums all over again!).

Still...looks like a gorgeous package. Props to the gents and congrats, as it sounds like it is selling reasonably well.
    Ephemeral Sun - because I gotta do something about these boxes of CDs in the basement: http://www.ephemeralsun.com

Just got mine in the mail today courtesy of Lasers Edge! Thanks Ken! Very nice package with lots of interesting bonus material.

Rick