Thread: From Esoteric---Future release Annoucements

From Esoteric---Future release Annoucements

Please note that in future it would seem my new title announcements have to go in "Whats on/Whats New" --Ive just announced Januarys.

Those of you whom are interested in any new labels/artists releases will need to check that section regularly it would seem as well as the main board.

I would be greatful if the moderators though can leave this one here --as I think some forum users might need to be aware that they need to move around the board a bit more than before to get an information fix--not just from me but any label/artist.

Vicky, all promotions and announcements such as Esoteric's should go to that forum which is designated for such things. This is one of the advantages of PEv3. People will adapt and get used to it - then come to expect it. Even now, many use the "New posts" feature anyway which essentially combines all the forums like a news feed - where forum becomes irrelevant.
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisoned Youth View Post
    Vicky, all promotions and announcements such as Esoteric's should go to that forum which is designated for such things. This is one of the advantages of PEv3. People will adapt and get used to it - then come to expect it. Even now, many use the "New posts" feature anyway which essentially combines all the forums like a news feed - where forum becomes irrelevant.
    Thanks for that-I was unaware of this feature --obvioulsy have been too busy and not paying attention! I have no problems with this at all,

Quote Originally Posted by Poisoned Youth View Post
    Even now, many use the "New posts" feature anyway which essentially combines all the forums like a news feed - where forum becomes irrelevant.
    By the New Posts feature do you mean the What's New? I just had a look at that and, I don't know, it's not too readable. Quite noisy visually, what with all the avatars and stuff. Ideally, you would want something that is quite compact where you can see new posts at a glance.

I quite liked the fact that the v2 forum was a bit of a free for all. Having discovered PE after reading PA for a while, I found it quite refreshing after all of the anally retentive categorisation that goes on at that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    Thanks for that-I was unaware of this feature --obvioulsy have been too busy and not paying attention! I have no problems with this at all,
    Not a problem. It does function a bit differently now and takes a bit of getting used to.

Quote Originally Posted by cannygoodlike View Post
    By the New Posts feature do you mean the What's New?
    No, below the "Forum" tab, there's a link that says "new posts". It's a great way to just get all the recent activity (sorted by thread) in one swoop.

Ah - I missed that. It didn't stand out as much as the one I mentioned. Thanks - that's much better!

Is it possible that Esoteric will release on CD the solo album by Triumvirat's Helmut Koellen entitled You Won't See Me? Harvest in Germany have been dragging their heels on that one for years.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    I was somehow unaware of or forgot about New Posts until I read this thread a few months back, now it's all I use.

As for the topic, I wish they could release Oregon's Violin and Nucleus' Awakening and In Flagranti Delicto.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    As for the topic, I wish they could release Oregon's Violin and Nucleus' Awakening and In Flagranti Delicto.
    In Flagranti was (and may still be) out on BGO.

Awakening was released just 2 years ago in Germany on CD.
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve F. View Post
    In Flagranti was (and may still be) out on BGO.

Awakening was released just 2 years ago in Germany on CD.
    For the former it seems to be OOP and I had to settle for the d/l; for the latter, it appears to be OOP also and fetches huge $.

Dave

No insult intended, but one person missing out on a recent CD release and wanting that CD release does not 'demand for a reissue' make.
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    Please note that in future it would seem my new title announcements have to go in "Whats on/Whats New" --Ive just announced Januarys.
    Can't find it either??? Maybe my eyes though :-)

This thread is two year old!

Vicky puts the new releases on this main page now.