Thread: Goblin & Zombi at the NJP on Saturday, December 7th (Starland Ballroom)

Goblin & Zombi at the NJP on Saturday, December 7th (Starland Ballroom)

Greetings,

It's my great pleasure to announce a very special NJ Proghouse show with the legendary Italian prog band (and horror-movie soundtrack masters) Goblin, with Zombi opening up, on Saturday, December 7th. For further details and to purchase tickets, please visit:

http://www.njproghouse.com/2013/11/1...cember-7-2013/

Also, please note the following discount offer: Receive $2 off one (1) GA ticket with the special promo code of NJPROG when you order tickets through the link at our page.

Thanks a lot, take care, and very much hope to see you there,

Alan

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Wow.

I never thought I'd see those bands were playing in the Starland Ballroom. Cool though.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Interesting that Simonetti is out on this one, and the original bassist and drummer return. I was at the first L.A. show in Hollywood last month, and Claudio Simonetti really shined. His cops were top notch, and his signature spooky, ghoulish synthesizer sounds have always taken a major role in the Goblin musical trademark. The performance last month was stupendous, with myself never, ever thinking that they would be so good in live performance after listening to them for 40 years. But with 4/5 of the original band back, I'd still go see this show.
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.