Thread: New Peter Hammill and Gary Lucas album 3rd Feb 2014

New Peter Hammill and Gary Lucas album 3rd Feb 2014

HAMMILL LUCAS Other World.jpgEsoteric Antenna are pleased to announce the release of "Other World" on February 3rd 2014.

An eagerly awaited new studio collaborative album by PETER HAMMILL & GARY LUCAS, Peter Hammill’s work, both as a solo artist and as part of Van Der Graaf Generator, is legendary, whilst Gary Lucas has worked closely with many great artists and vocalists, including Don Van Vliet (Captain Beefheart) and Jeff Buckley.

Described by Peter as “something quite strange, but strangely powerful”, all the music on “Other World” has been created using nothing more than guitars and Hammill’s unique vocals. Songs and other worldly instrumental tracks create a sonic atmosphere that is unique and spellbinding.

A stunning work, “Other World” is certain to be one of the most unique and atmospheric albums of 2014.

The album will be available in CD and gatefold vinyl formats as well as digital.
    Last edited by Esoteric; 11-14-2013 at 07:27 AM.

have now added the Hammill/Lucas packshot.

Huh.

The lack of discussion here I'd like to think is not out of disinterest but rather out of lack of opinion. I'll buy this in February and form one.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by polmico View Post
    Huh.

The lack of discussion here I'd like to think is not out of disinterest but rather out of lack of opinion. I'll buy this in February and form one.
    I also think its lack of being on the main forum. Ive mentioned this before as we arent allowed to post anything "promotional" on the main forum, I serioulsy think I could post a new Porcupine Tree album on here and it would be a while before it was picked up on. Non label people are allowed to post on main forum --but not anyone "in the business" --Weirdly I think if you want to mention on the main forum you will get responses.

Auto buy.

Looking forward to this!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I don't know if you ever do this, but any chance of getting this on Progstreaming? Or is there a sample track anywhere?

Oh, and what is a packshot? The photo in the first post?

This is an autobuy. That being said I am interested in hearing something in advance to wet my appetite.