Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Featured CD - Magenta : The Twenty Seven Club

Tina has just posted a lovely new photo full of smiles and displaying her chic new short hairstyle, in readiness for the next phase of her battle. She is showing huge courage and a tremendous fighting spirit, and everybody is giving her support, she'll beat this thing if good vibes are anything to go by!

I'm pulling for her, like everyone is. Not only a lovely woman with a terrific voice, but from the interviews I've seen, a really likeable person as well.

The Twenty Seven Club has seen quite a few spins here at Chez Progatron since its release. I'm not sure if it tops Seven but it sure gives it a run for its money, and "The Lizard King" may be the best song Rob & co. have ever recorded IMO. Excellent, excellent album.

While loosely on this topic, does anyone know if the Cyan discs will ever be reissued?
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Can someone please post her pic with her chic new hairstyle for us non-FBers?
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

This one was taken about 5-6 weeks ago.

tina.jpg

Thanks, Chris!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

I thought I'd post an update on Christina's condition.
    She's just undergone her second course of chemotherapy and is feeling rather fit and well all things considering.
    Her hair as started to fall out so she's decided to get the clippers out and as she's uploaded a photo on her facebook page, I'm sure she won't mind you guys seeing it.

tina 2.jpg