Thread: Special Prog show on air now!!

Special Prog show on air now!!

Kind of short notice but I just found this out, for listeners in NW NJ or NE PA, WNTI 91.9FM from 12noon to 3pm today Saturday 11/9/13 there is a special prog show, also heard two members of Nektar will be on sometime during this show. If your out of the area you can go to WWW.WNTI.ORG this show is not archived as far as I know so you'd have to listen live. This is generally not a prog station, it's a college station that occasionally throws in some prog but this particular show plays more than the other shows on the station and today it's the whole show. Dam, I usually listen to this show all the time but because of my work schedule I've missed it the last few weeks, otherwise I'd have been able to post this info a few days ago.....

Thanks for sharing. I'm closer to SE PA so I'll try to listen online.

Edit: So far it just sounds like classic rock since they are playing ELO's "do ya." We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I'm closer to SE PA so I'll try to listen online.

Edit: So far it just sounds like classic rock since they are playing ELO's "do ya." We'll see.
    I didn't get into details because the show was already in progress so I just wanted to get the post up, but yeah, it's not a prog station so even when they do a show like this it's not really 'hardcore' prog. My main interest is to hear the Nektar interview, Ron Howden and Mick Brockett will be on, who I understand is on PE also. Also, if you search around on the station website you can check out the playlist for this show from the beginning, nothing real fantastic but there is/was some decent stuff played prior to and after ELO, including Epitaph from Crimson

I'm listening to it now and it has improved. Sorry to make a snap judgement there.

They have two guys from Nektar on today, Mick and Ron(Mick is actually a member on here)and I'm kind of surprised he hasn't responded to this thread. Maybe if you put "Nektar" in the title.

Interesting that the radio show host has never seen Nektar live. I've seen them three times.
    Last edited by Digital_Man; 11-09-2013 at 07:05 PM.