Thread: 3RDegree looking for NYC area Lead Guitarist

3RDegree looking for NYC area Lead Guitarist

We have a rhythm guitarist and a lead guitarist/writer in Los Angeles but we are a NJ based band and need 2 guitarists when we play live. It has hampered us for too long. The new lead guitarist will be needed for live shows that pop up from time to time but we're not a "regularly playing live" sort of band but want to be able to spring into action at a moment's notice. You can also be a writer and there's room for you on our upcoming 5th album. Two most important things we're looking for are playing ability and equipment/sound prowess. Interested parties can contact the band at info@3RDegreeonline.com

I wish I could raise my hand for this. I'm in the throes of getting my teaching career under control, so I have NO time to commit to any more musical endeavors. Hopefully things will calm down considerably once I get through the first year. Hopefully this problem will be solved for you long before June, but if not, I'd be happy to give it a try after that if you still need someone.
    K

Thanks Karl. We'll see what happens. For recordings, we're good but we're looking to play live sooner than our next release but who knows? We haven't gone full bore looking for a guitarist. Just this and Craig's List. Haven't even mentioned it on Facebook because getting a new member always seems like there's problems in the band and we're still in the midst of our new album's push and I don't want to confuse the message but it may be time to get the word out there a bit more.

From the times I've seen you live and listen to your recorded works, you are definitely at the proficiency level we're looking at. Congrats on the Gagliarchives inclusion! I wonder if we will be on it.