Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Former WNEW disc jockey busted in child sex sting

The thread needs more fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Banquo View Post
    Adults who roleplay as children during sex are just as sick, imo. But you know, some people like to eat other people's shit, too.
    If both are willing, and no child is involved, I don't see the problem.

Not something I'm into at all, but who am I to judge?
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trurl View Post
    Well, at the point you get on a plane and fly to another country the "fantasy" defense goes out the window. I agree that if you just chat and nothing more you're still maybe a sick fuck but you can't get busted for fantasies.
    You can get busted for giving the indication that you actually believe that you are communicating with a child or with another adult who claims to be able to facilitate a personal meeting with a child for sexual purposes.

You can get busted for giving the indication that you actually believe that you are communicating with a child or with another adult who claims to be able to facilitate a personal meeting with a child for sexual purposes.
    Yeah, that makes sense- any indication that you aren't indulging in some form of fantasy roleplay...

Banned
    Yeah, that makes sense- any indication that you aren't indulging in some form of fantasy roleplay...
    Dude, sick fucks like this aren't very smart to begin with.

Adults who roleplay as children during sex are just as sick, imo. But you know, some people like to eat other people's shit, too.
    Not the dumbest thing I've ever read but certainly up there. That you care about the sexual habits of consenting adults who are no business of yours says more about you than them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Splicer View Post
    Not the dumbest thing I've ever read but certainly up there. That you care about the sexual habits of consenting adults who are no business of yours says more about you than them.
    Hey guy, if someone is turned on by even the thought of sex with a child, or a dog, or any other defenseless living being, then there's something clearly wrong with them, much less two people in the same bed thinking the same shit. If you're into digesting someone else's bodily waste, then that's just bizarre, but by all means knock yourself out.

OK I just threw up in my mouth a little bit ....keep on posting...

I don't care what people are turned on by. People might be turned on by murder but as long as they don't murder people, I have no problem with them.

Banned
    I don't care what people are turned on by. People might be turned on by murder but as long as they don't murder people, I have no problem with them.
    I can tolerate murder in certain circumstances.

And there you have it.

The thread needs more fuel.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Lino!!!!
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Banned
    And there you have it.
    For example: If someone were to molest my child.

For example: If someone were to molest my child.

So it's ok for you to murder someone if they molested your child?

This is the kind of thing that makes one lift their head to the heavens and say, 'please God, bring on the trib.' Beyond horrible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    Is it ok for me, or anyone? Because the true answer lies in one's ability to accept the consequences of their actions.
    Last edited by Banquo; 10-28-2013 at 07:34 PM.

Is it ok for me, or anyone? Because the true answer lies in one's ability to accept the consequences of their actions.
    You since I asked you. It seems that you could accept it but that doesn't mean the law is on your side.

I have to agree.

Culturally, morally, legally, probably not. But as a parent, I can't say I disagree here.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Well... the word murder implies an unjust killing. So if a killing is morally justified (self-defense, state sanctioned retribution, what have you) it's not murder. So what constitutes justice is the sticky point.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    I have to agree.

Culturally, morally, legally, probably not. But as a parent, I can't say I disagree here.
    What is it you don't disagree with? Sure if I was a parent I would probably feel like murdering the guy who molested my kid too but that doesn't mean I would actually do it. It would be an act of revenge. Imagine if everyone just went around taking the law into their own hands and acted out of revenge? This is what the judicial system is for. I hate to break it to you guys but we don't live in the middle ages any more.
    Last edited by Digital_Man; 10-28-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Well... the word murder implies an unjust killing. So if a killing is morally justified (self-defense, state sanctioned retribution, what have you) it's not murder. So what constitutes justice is the sticky point.
    Well if we are talking about someone killing your child that's a bit different but still not legally justified. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know if you would be convicted of the death penalty for that. It would be up to the jury. Still, like you implied, justification can be a slippery slope. However, pre meditated is still premeditated. Unless your life is threatened it's hard to justify killing someone legally speaking regardless of your reason.

What is it you don't disagree with? Sure if I was a parent I would probably feel like murdering the guy who molested my kid but that doesn't mean I would do it. It would be an act of revenge. Imagine if everyone just went around taking the law into their own hands and acted out of revenge? This is what the judicial system is for. I hate to break it to you guys but we don't live in the middle ages any more.
    Some will argue that this is a reason for the spike in crime. And some have said the judicial system does not always have much to do with justice.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    If you could 100% guarantee you'd got the right man and were prepared to do the time in prison then I'd tend to agree with you. Part 1 is a big if.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

^ Yeah, say you kill the guy who you think did the crime then you find out that you killed the wrong person. Then what? Oops. Then maybe someone saw you kill an innocent man. Then you either spend the rest of your life in prison or get the death penalty. Whoopsie. Oh and by the way, doing time in prison won't erase what happened. Sure, the judicial system isn't perfect but there's a reason we have it in the first place.