Thread: Subscribe to Prog magazine & get 40% discount on Steve Wilson's new live DVD

Subscribe to Prog magazine & get 40% discount on Steve Wilson's new live DVD

Home > Magazine > Subscribe To Prog, Get 40% Off Plus Get Steven Wilson’s New Live DVD Free!
    Subscribe To Prog, Get 40% Off Plus Get Steven Wilson’s New Live DVD Free!
    Comments 0 jokendall at 12:15pm January 25 2013 Mr Wilson: a deserving cause
    He’s this issue’s cover star, won Guiding Light at last year’s inaugural Prog Awards, and he’s done very well in this issue’s Readers’ Poll. What a year he’s had and 2013 will be even better!

We said in Prog 31: “It’s striking to see just how far he has come from the shy self-conscious character performing in the mid-90s. Purposefully wandering the stage, conducting his band and using backlights to create shadows, Wilson is in his element.”

So if you haven’t picked up the document of Steven Wilson’s feted event filmed in Mexico City on the Grace For Drowning tour, now’s the chance to complete you collection – and get nine issues of Prog delivered to our door ahead of the newsstand too!

Subscribe to Prog for £14.99 every three months or £56.49 for one year and you’ll get…
    ★A 40% saving on the cover price – only £5.20 per issue
    ★ In-depth features on the greatest names in prog – past, present and future
    ★ Never miss an issue – nine a year, delivered free, direct to your door

Subscribe today!
    Order online: www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/crpp1m Or Call: 0844 848 2852 (Quoting code CRPP1M) Lines are open 8am–9:30pm weekdays and 8am–4pm Saturdays
    Live outside the UK? For fantastic savings please visit: www.progrockmag.com/subscribe

I was buying Prog every month there for a while here in the states, but then I got tired of it. Everything in Prog is just too peachy keen & perfect. They like EVERYthing! Life ain't like that. Plus it's freaking expensive- $15 an issue?!? C'mon.

Gorgeous mag and I enjoyed a lot of the articles and the CDs, but that's just too rich for my blood.

If you can live without the CDs you can buy the digital version for $40/year, at least here in the US. You also get each issue weeks before it shows up at the newsstand.