Thread: Wetton Streaming LIVE Tonight

Wetton Streaming LIVE Tonight

http://iridiumlive.com/live-webcast/
    Just a reminder/heads-up; John Wetton will be performing with The Les Paul Trio at the Iridium Jazz Club in NYC and will be streaming live. Tonight, Monday, October 14th @ 8 & 10pm est.
    Enjoy!!
    http://theiridium.com/iridiumlive/
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Awesome! Now I just have to remember to tune in!

Thanks for the tip, Obscured.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Just about show time... thanks for the reminder!!

hope someone records it and posts it on dime cause i have to leave in 45 minutes. get on the stage already!

Doing a nice "What's Goin' On" now....

Please no Heat Of The Moment. Please no Heat...too late. Lady Madonna was cool.

Next set at 10 folks.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by gojikranz View Post
    hope someone records it and posts it on dime cause i have to leave in 45 minutes. get on the stage already!
    Iridium should have the whole show available on their stream site or their youtube channel starting (?) tomorrow.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Nice stuff
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Steely Dan's "Do It Again".
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    One night only! John Wetton IS Joe Cocker!!! You have to see it to believe it, folks.

Just kidding. I love Wetton. Just not used to seeing him in this type of setting, but I am actually enjoying it.

Heat of the Moment!! Whoo Hoo!!!

Taking BIG liberties with "Heat Of The Moment". Didn't see that coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Man In The Mountain View Post
    Heat of the Moment!! Whoo Hoo!!!
    Them there's fightin' words my friend.

BTW, if anyone wants to see the 1st set, it's playable right on the site even though both sets are over now.

Both sets are up.

John said it was a benefit cancer and testiculer cancer. Enjoyable set to listen and watching on my iPad from the couch.
    He said it was a career retrospect. He said loved playing without a drummer but loves Carl Palmer

Both sets on Monday night were fun. It was great to see Wetton perform these songs, inspirations for him, that you're not really going to get a chance to see him perform again. Good times.

And yes, I got him to sign my Larks' box after the show.

Mike