Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920

Thread: Upcoming Concerts

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    I have tickets for two postponed gigs this fall that hopefully will happen along with a few new ones:

April 22: Robin Trower
    Oct 29: REO Speedwagon
    November 21: Discipline
    November 29: Genesis
    May 2022: Cruise To The Edge
    Most likely going to add:

Lindsey Buckingham - September
    Judas Priest / Sabbaton - September

Rescheduled & New USA shows - April 2022

We are very pleased to announce that all the USA dates hit by the Covid-19 pandemic have now been rescheduled for 2022.
    06 April, 2022 - Whitaker Centre, Harrisburg, PA, US - TICKETS (Existing tickets valid)
    * 07 April, 2022 - Scottish Rite, Collingswood, NJ, US - TICKETS * NEW! Seconds out + More! show
    08 April, 2022 - Scottish Rite, Collingswood, NJ, US - TICKETS (Existing tickets valid)
    09 April, 2022 - Scottish Rite, Collingswood, NJ, US - TICKETS (Existing tickets valid)
    14 April, 2022 - Carolina Theatre, Durham, NC, US - TICKETS (Existing tickets valid)
    16 April, 2022 - The Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA, US - TICKETS (Existing tickets valid)
    19 April, 2022 - Ponte Vedra Concert Hall, Ponte Vedra, FL, US - TICKETS (Existing tickets valid)
    20 April, 2022 - Plaza Live, Orlando, FL, US - TICKETS (Existing tickets valid)
    22 April, 2022 - Bilheimer Capitol Theatre, Clearwater, FL, US - TICKETS (Existing tickets valid)
    23 April, 2022 - Parker Playhouse, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US - TICKETS (Existing tickets valid)
    All existing tickets will be valid for the rescheduled shows.
    So that fans who were due to attend the 2020/21 shows are not disappointed, those rescheduled dates will feature a special setlist including both Selling England By The Pound AND Seconds Out.

15 - 17 April 2022 Rosfest Sarasota FL (Close to those dates for SH)
    On the verge of indecision
    I'll always take the roundabout way

Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    07 April, 2022 - Scottish Rite, Collingswood, NJ, US - TICKETS * NEW! Seconds out + More! show
    08 April, 2022 - Scottish Rite, Collingswood, NJ, US - TICKETS (Existing tickets valid)
    Pound AND Seconds Out.
    I'm going to both of those. Also King Crimson with The Zappa Band in September, and The Musical Box in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartellb View Post
    I'm going to both of those. Also King Crimson with The Zappa Band in September, and The Musical Box in November.
    Those choices sound great for me. However, should I hold out, if going to ROSfest, for another Hackett show there?
    On the verge of indecision
    I'll always take the roundabout way

King Crimson 8/5 plus playing outdoor gigs. Played Thursday. Gigs 7/8; 8/8; 9/9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk