Thread: PHISH - NYE @ MSG

PHISH - NYE @ MSG

The announcement has arrived -

**This December, Phish returns to Madison Square Garden in New York for a four-night New Year's Run to close out 2013. The band has played twenty-seven shows to date at Madison Square Garden since December 1994. As with last year's run, the floor at these four Madison Square Garden shows will be general admission.

An online ticket request period is currently underway at http://tickets.phish.com and will end Monday, October 7th at Noon EST.

Tickets will go on sale to the general public beginning Saturday, October 12th at Noon ET at ticketmaster.com or can be charged by phone at 866.858.0008. If tickets are still available, they may be purchased at the venue box office beginning Monday, October 14th (Mon – Sat 9am-6pm).**

PHISH NEW YEAR'S RUN 2013-2014

12/28 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    12/29 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    12/30 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    12/31 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

I'm waiting for the Gov't Mule announcement.