Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Charlotte Church does the prog?

Quote Originally Posted by Man In The Mountain View Post
    Interesting. Good to see her performing again, she spent the last year doing political activism in Whales, and I read an interview where she said the music from her EP's were not successful.
    I think she also created a big musical theatre piece and co-ran a big festival in Cardiff.

Though, she did do that concert film, but the face paint is disturbing to look at, as is her Sea Witch costume. The audio also wasn't live which was disappointing.
    That is the first time I am hearing that the Cardiff live tv show was not live. I actually highly doubt that it wasn't as the arrangements were quite different compared to the actual recordings.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXymphonia View Post
    That is the first time I am hearing that the Cardiff live tv show was not live. I actually highly doubt that it wasn't as the arrangements were quite different compared to the actual recordings.
    Maybe, but her lips don't always align with music, and there is very little audience noise or even in between audience response. It may be they are heavily tweeked or re-recorded. I have a hard time enjoying it, it doesn't sound live.

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    Interesting. Good to see her performing again, she spent the last year doing political activism in Whales, and I read an interview where she said the music from her EP's were not successful.
    Not "Whales"! CYMRU!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

Well, she's still with her "life partner" Jonathan Powell, so I still hold some hope for more new music...
    "Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

She's staging a production called 'The Last Mermaid' that sounds interesting, but I've not found samples online (nor any indication that a release of the music is forthcoming in the near future).
    If you're actually reading this then chances are you already have my last album but if NOT and you're curious:
    https://battema.bandcamp.com/

Also, Ephemeral Sun: it's a thing and we like making things that might be your thing: https://ephemeralsun.bandcamp.com