Cheers,
    Dani Rabin (guitarist for Marbin)
    www.youtube.com/marbinmusic
    www.marbinmusic.com

Very impressive!
    Wild Vines Music

Still trying to identify this music (updated link):
    Unknown Track

What impresses me is not just the bar technique, but that the silly bugger stayed in tune after that. I have to use a Floyd to keep any semblance of tune...
    Gnish-gnosh borble wiff, shlauuffin oople tirk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhael View Post
    What impresses me is not just the bar technique, but that the silly bugger stayed in tune after that. I have to use a Floyd to keep any semblance of tune...
    It definitely does not stay in tune! LOL! i really wish it did! Also I play so damn hard that if i don't change strings EVERY single night, I alway break at least 2! combination of playing hard and pulling on that whammy

Cheers,
    www.marbinmusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bob E View Post
    It definitely does not stay in tune! LOL! i really wish it did! Also I play so damn hard that if i don't change strings EVERY single night, I alway break at least 2! combination of playing hard and pulling on that whammy
    Yeah, I saw you tuning directly afterwards, but it didn't sound too bad by the time you finished the song. My Godin would be grossly out of tune if I abused it's Strat-style whammy that much. Have you thought about the Graphtech string saver saddles? I put those on my Parker P-38 (Wilkinson vibrato), mostly because of the Ghost piezo saddles, but it had the unintended effect of stopping any string breakage at the saddles. It also stays in tune a lot better than it used to, but I also replaced the nut with a Graphtech tremnut too...
    Gnish-gnosh borble wiff, shlauuffin oople tirk.

Nothing works, cause they don't break at the saddle. I also never break strings at home! its from playing hard with my right hand and LONG shows (sometimes 5 set per night). I use 11's but got to keep them fresh. Might go up to 12's but not sure my poor hands will talk to me after
    www.marbinmusic.com