Thread: Zero Hour/Cynthesis "The Towers of Avarice" ranking #61

Zero Hour/Cynthesis "The Towers of Avarice" ranking #61

Hmm, the authors of that list certainly do like Queensryche. Interesting that once you pass the halfway point, that's where all the albums I really dig are, in the second half of the list.
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Not a bad list.

I'd place PoS higher, and wouldn't have as many Queensryche releases on the list. But they did get most of the milestones.

Missing (IMHO) are: Suncaged, Paynes Gray - Kaddath Decoded, Counter-World Experience and a few others.
    And if there were a god, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence - Russell

Wondering why the OP was pointing out Zero Hour when I saw it was Erik Rosvold. Hey Erik, love your singing. Looking forward to listening to the new Cynthesis, which I just picked up last weekend.

Hey, thanks alot. Hope you enjoy ReEvolution.