Thread: Jon Anderson - Spring 2014 North East U.S. tour

Jon Anderson - Spring 2014 North East U.S. tour

http://www.jonanderson.com/tour.html

So far about a month's worth of solo acoustic (again) shows are up on his site starting on Long Island the end of March and running till the end of April in New Hampshire; BB King's in NYC on April 5 is most likely where I'll head for the 3rd (4th?) year in a row although the (so far) first show in Port Washington is convenient via the LIRR too. He's also scheduled to play in Florida late February with a symphony orchestra just after the Prog Cruise.
    (Yes (ahem) I know there's a Canadian gig listed too)
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

It'd be nice if he ended his tour at Rosfest with an all-star backing band, a la Transatlantic!

WOW - I have to admit that a significant number of my favorite Yes songs have been by Rabin, David, Horn, but to have him play the Stadium Theater in Woonsocket, RI, I will be there with a few others.

On the off chance I just happened to look at the Keswick theater's website and happened to notice Jon playing there. I kind of hate going to shows by myself these days so if someone on here who lives in the Philly area wants to go I'll buy tickets. Scott?