Thread: Al Di Meola: Any Questions For Him??? Radio Interview Next Week!!!

Al Di Meola: Any Questions For Him??? Radio Interview Next Week!!!

I've secured an interview with guitar great Al Di Meola who will be a guest on the "Rockin' Rich Lynch On The Radio" show hosted through SoundPress.net

We'll have an extensive section of "fan questions" so if you'd like to ask him something I need all questions by Sunday night 09/15/13 , 12 pm EST sent to:

soundpress@yahoo.com

Please e-mail to this address -- I won't ask any questions that are posted publicly as a reply to this thread in an effort to keep everything fresh!

THANKS - RRL

ADDED:

Just a reminder -- please get me some questions to my email ADDRESS ASAP... soundpress@yahoo.net

We've gotten some good ones so far, but we have room for an extensive "fan question spotlight" and I'd like to have as much material as possible!!!

Need them by Sunday night 11:59 EST!!!

Thanks!
    Last edited by lwpmedia; 09-14-2013 at 04:15 PM.

I'm going to pick up his Beatles tribute album at some point.

it would be interesting to hear him tell the story of Go and the Go concerts… Di Meola and Schulze together not likely then or ever.

His interaction with Mingo Lewis, a few of his songs were really outstanding, why did they part ways.

Just a reminder -- please get me some questions to my email ADDRESS ASAP... soundpress@yahoo.net

We've gotten some good ones so far, but we have room for an extensive "fan question spotlight" and I'd like to have as much material as possible!!!

Need them by Sunday night 11:59 EST!!!

Thanks!