Thread: Big Big Train - "English Electric: Full Power" now on pre-order

Big Big Train - "English Electric: Full Power" now on pre-order

This is the double album version of English Electric Parts 1 and 2, complete with four additional tracks. An EP with the additional tracks will also be released for those who already have parts 1 and 2.

Read all about it here:

http://www.bigbigtrain.com/main/node/55

Me? I'll buy it even though I already have 1 and 2 and I'll probably even buy the EP as well!

...there's also news about the vinyl edition of EE2, just in case you were wondering what had happened to that!

Yeah. I'm going to order it, too. It's not that expensive, and the packaging sounds nice.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Shit. Burning Shed has already sold out?

Edit. Whoops. Just the signed copies.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

The more I hear these the more impressed I am by them: happy to pre-order the new set (although I think my charitable disposition does not extend to the EP! )

Does it matter that this waste of time is what makes a life for you?

Monotheistic Supernalist ProgPariah77's Avatar
    The EP ("Make Some Noise") is a no-brainer auto-buy for me, and I appreciate it's being made available for those of us who've purchased EE I and EE II.

Feeling sick that I didn't bother to read my Burning Shed email on Saturday and thereby missed the signed copies. 250 signed copies was a really low number for them to do, and since there was no forewarning from the band I guess these went to people who were a bit more attentive to their email than I am.

I'll be getting the two-disc version as Christmas presents for a couple of my friends, and one for me and the e.p. as well. To my mind, the e.p. is the one to "collect" since I can't imagine there would be much call to repress it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sordel View Post
    Feeling sick that I didn't bother to read my Burning Shed email on Saturday and thereby missed the signed copies. 250 signed copies was a really low number for them to do, and since there was no forewarning from the band I guess these went to people who were a bit more attentive to their email than I am.
    Greg mentioned today on FB that the set will be signed by all band members and that they only are together for one day in September and that on that day they have recording planned as well so the number had to be kept reasonably low. Thing is though that once the band themselves start taking orders for the set I will order it from there because these unsigned sets will be shipped out earlier then the signed ones. Never cared much for signed goods anyway.

The price of Full Power is really quite reasonable, so I'm likely to buy it and give away my single copies to those I know that need to learn about BBT.
    Its all good! :-)

With the 250 signed going so quickly, it would be nice if the band did another batch of them signed ...

"Angels die, redemption rages
    The age of man on an empty page
    And chances are
    This will save your soul or break it forever "