Thread: How do you partially quote a post?

How do you partially quote a post?

Also, is there a way to see the last post you read, instead of having to search through each time I visit a thread?

I'm afraid you'll have to "Reply With Quote" and then delete the parts you don't want. Fortunately , it doesn't take long to get used to this.
    I think if you click on My Profile up top it will show you the last posts you've made.

Partially quoting:

Use the "Reply with Quote" button-thing at the bottom right of the post you'd like to quote. A reply box will appear below that post. Then you have to manually edit the quote.

Note that you can also click the little symbol to the right of "Reply with Quote" to select multiple posts within a thread, and then you can reply to each within a single post.

To see the last post you read, you can either click on the little blue circle to the right of the thread title, or you can click on the "Last Post Read" at the top of each page of a thread.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Hey Thomas,

Post any future site questions to this forum (discuss site issues).

Thanks!
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.

Thanks for the help. I see some good features on this new site, and some really frustrating ones. Subscribing to a post use to be so easy, just clicking on a box. Here there is an added step. And we used to be able to quote exactly the part we want bya simple copy function. Guess I should take good with the bad.