Thread: Free legal download of Le Maschere Di Clara's new CD

Free legal download of Le Maschere Di Clara's new CD

Free download of Italian RIO band Le Maschere di Clara new CD (If I got the Italian text right it's only for one week)

"Ecco il nostro reportage fotografico e il download gratuito del nostro album L’Alveare per una settimana in esclusiva solo per Impatto Sonoro."

http://www.impattosonoro.it/2013/08/...berg-festival/

Thanks for the heads up. I love their first album so I'll check this one out.

Why would a popular modern Italian prog band chose to make their latest release free?

The funny thing is most prog fans prefer to spend money on releases as strange as that sounds(maybe in part because they(we)tend to prefer the cd format to the lossy ones.

How are supposed to download it?

I recommend opening the page in the Google Chrome browser which will translate it to English...they want you to "like" it on Facebook to get the download but it isn't mandatory. Instructions for doing so are at the bottom of the page.
    Thanks for the heads up!

I wonder if they know how easy it is for English-speaking folks, etc, to get them confused with . . . . . . . . ?
    Hired on to work for Mr. Bill Cox, a-fixin' lawn mowers and what-not, since 1964.

"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway." Anonymous

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” George Carlin

Click on the link, then, scroll down, until you see a line just above the pictures, that says: "hi gia fatto mi piace", click it on, then you will get a black space in that place that says "DOWNLOAD". if you double click there, you will get the files...

Quote Originally Posted by Reginod View Post
    I wonder if they know how easy it is for English-speaking folks, etc, to get them confused with . . . . . . . . ?
    I think that's what happened to me. I glanced at it really fast and didn't see the Clara at first. My mind went straight to Cera.

I realy hope this will get them some more attention. One of the top RIO bands for me, and a realy rockin one too.

By the way there is no CD of this album! There was a LP anounced but if never seen one offered anywhere.