Thread: New Fish album

The clips sound really strong to me!

BTW I just realised I should have put this in the "what's on, what's new" section of the website. I guess I don't start threads too often, sorry about that!
    Last edited by Ken Baird; 08-28-2013 at 10:22 AM.

It's definitely nice-sounding, but I'm not such a Fish fan as I'll pay for the deluxe edition. If he has a lesser edition later, I'll get it.

I can't afford to get the deluxe edition right now, but I'm considering it for next month. It has been suggested that there could well be a less costly/less extras version out later on.

Its fun when you have kids... I have a budget planned for the next two Zappa releases. Sad. lol

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Here's the latest info, which includes pricing for the standard edition - they'll be taking orders for that as soon as they've shipped out the deluxe editions (so, soon!).

http://fishheadsclub.com/2013/08/26/...ng-the-tables/

Quote Originally Posted by Fish
    The FLAC and MP3 downloads will also not be available for sale until the deluxe editions are sent out.

If all goes according to the cunning plan the standard editions and the downloads will be on sale on September 14th, the night of the first gig of the fast upcoming tour!
    Nice. Definitely on my list for September, then! I've been listening to "Vigil" like crazy this past month.

I've got the deluxe edition on order; looking forward to this. Fish seems very high on the quality of this album.

I have this pre ordered and already got the shirt last month. Really hoping his voice is much stronger for this one. The last couple have been a little weak. I want him singing again like a fire is burning under his arse!!
    Gotta love the Fish, eh?
    JG

"MARKLAR!"

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Barack Obama View Post
    I'll be listening to a review copy of the new Fish album with Michelle today at 3pm sharp. Looking forward to it. God bless America.
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchgx View Post
    I've got the deluxe edition on order; looking forward to this. Fish seems very high on the quality of this album.
    Ditto!
    "Life Is Like A Pencil: It gets shorter the longer you use it,
    you can only erase so many mistakes, and ofter it's pointless"