Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nektar - Magic is a Child

I'll be in Hackettstown NJ tomorrow (Sat. Nov.9th) to chat about and play some Nektar (inc. MiaC) live on air at 91.9 Centenary College radio http://www.wnti.org/index.asp The show is Mike Wattersons' "Dog Bites" broadcast from noon 'til 3pm, and he is planning a "prog" themed show for those interested. Anyone can listen online.
    Following the show, I plan to go and see exactly how Taff is doing.

Cool! Just added it to my calendar. If I'm home, I'm listening.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Thanks Mick.

Always ready for, & appreciative of, more classic Nektar!
    I've got a bike you can ride it if you like

Sorry MiaC fans, but as Ron tagged along with me, MiaC became pre-emted by two tracks from "Time Machine" and one from "Spoonful of Time" to add some much needed PR from the latest Nektar releases during our hour long Nektathon on 91.9 radio.
    We managed to cover some Recycled and Down to Earth along with some live tracks during the course of Mike Wattersons' "prog" show, which in all was a very cool three hours of music.
    Alas, Taff was not home, but his wife did tell us that he was involved in a serious auto accident about a year ago. He has since recovered nicely, but still bears some pains from his injuries.

I missed the show, 'cause I wasn't home. Is it available as a pod cast?

Sorry to hear about Taff. Glad he's better, tho.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    I missed the show, 'cause I wasn't home. Is it available as a pod cast?
    Not sure mate, but I will inquire. Meanwhile check the http://www.wnti.org/index.asp home page to see if a podcast is available. The actual playlist (minus the bootlegs) is at
    http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wn...&eventID=30752

Mike did give me a CD of that final 80 minutes, which, between the chats, was mostly Nektar.

Thanks, Mick, for the updates & for keeping the classic Nektar flame buying brightly!
    I've got a bike you can ride it if you like