Thread: Room Share for ProgDay

Room Share for ProgDay

I have a room for ProgDay that has two double beds - if there is someone who would like to save some bucks and share that room just contact me at mike at orionsound do com. The room is rented for Thursday thru Sunday nights, it's $75 per night plus taxes; each person would be $37.50 plus taxes. Be warned that I am known to stumble into bed in the wee hours - also it is a smoking room. I do not smoke (cigarettes) but it was what was available. Room has fridge, microwave, coffee maker, wifi.

ProgDay-5 days!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Potter View Post
    I have a room for ProgDay that has two double beds - if there is someone who would like to save some bucks and share that room just contact me at mike at orionsound do com. The room is rented for Thursday thru Sunday nights, it's $75 per night plus taxes; each person would be $37.50 plus taxes. Be warned that I am known to stumble into bed in the wee hours - also it is a smoking room. I do not smoke (cigarettes) but it was what was available. Room has fridge, microwave, coffee maker, wifi.

ProgDay-5 days!

Mike
    Dude.....you are sometimes known to never stumble into bed at all!

Steve Sly

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    Dude.....you are sometimes known to never stumble into bed at all!

Steve Sly
    See ya Friday, Potter!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman