Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: While in London and area, just how easy is to procure some herbal remedy???

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Peter (not to derail the thread) I've been listening to Master Of Reality a lot recently. The only song that seems to glorify drugs and debauchery is Sweet Leaf. The rest of the album condemns evil. Sweet Leaf seems out of place.

Okay, back to whatever we were talking about.
    You should think about visiting Los Angeles.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Very much so on the illicit behaviour.

I listen to any song about drugs with a sense of relief that I realised soon enough the mental & physical damage I was doing to myself, but not before I'd gone through some severe physical & mental pain. But by the end of 93 I was on the straight & narrow.
    I find this to be a stunning admission. It pretty well explains all of your postings on this thread. First, congratulations on your major accomplishment! Still, don't you realize you're projecting your own values on everyone else? Just because you couldn't manage with alcohol and drugs (no problem, as a good segment of society do experience mental health and addition problems) it doesn't mean others on this thread have learned to use in a way that doesn't negatively impact on their lives. Even if someone is doing damage, it's someone else's business, not yours.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)