Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: While in London and area, just how easy is to procure some herbal remedy???

A 'half-O' is $100, occasionally $110 from my guy, who delivers directly to me. Had him for years now, and I feel incredibly spoiled and lucky. I don't know what I'd do if he moved away!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    A 'half-O' is $100, occasionally $110 from my guy, who delivers directly to me. Had him for years now, and I feel incredibly spoiled and lucky. I don't know what I'd do if he moved away!
    $425.00 an ounce here, but the shit they're selling is out of this world. One hit is all you need. I always say, "one and walk." Take one, walk away and see if you need another. You won't. The weed lasts longer that way. A far cry from high school in the late 70s, when we would brag about smoking ten bowls a night.

Yes Mods, please end this discussion that PeterG has been forced at gunpoint to read and has subsequently decided that what he deems sensitive must be removed.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Yes Mods, please end this discussion that PeterG has been forced at gunpoint to read and has subsequently decided that what he deems sensitive must be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    MODERATORS, can you please put an end to this discussion about the buying and selling of drugs and the taking of drugs and their "positive" effects. I find it highly inappropriate.
    LOL! Who cares whether you find it appropriate or not? Apart from you obviously...

For what it's worth, to the original poster - the UK is not as relaxed about cannabis use as most of continental Europe seems to be. It's better than it was (or worse depending on your point of view of course), but it is still definitely illegal to have even the minutest nose-picking in your possession...

I find discussing the Progressive Ears Terms of Service highly sensitive. Can we please cease?

MODERATORS, can you please put an end to this discussion about the buying and selling of drugs and the taking of drugs and their "positive" effects. I find it highly inappropriate.

Progressive Ears Terms of Service
    2. This is a music forum. It is not a forum for expressing your views on politics, religion, race, sexual orientation, or any other sensitive subjects. There are literally thousands of forums on the Internet for those topics - and this is not one of them.
    I found "God, I really hate jazz" to be a sensitive subject too, since many of us here love jazz. Did we complain to the Mods? Nope. I know you're against drugs, but maybe you need to take a chill pill.

Quote Originally Posted by No Pride View Post
    I found "God, I really hate jazz" to be a sensitive subject too, since many of us here love jazz. Did we complain to the Mods? Nope. I know you're against drugs, but maybe you need to take a chill pill.
    Or a solid dose of cortisone...

or maybe just a good toke
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Progressive Ears Terms of Service
    2. This is a music forum. It is not a forum for expressing your views on politics, religion, race, sexual orientation, or any other sensitive subjects. There are literally thousands of forums on the Internet for those topics - and this is not one of them.
    Are you going to copy & paste that into all the other non-music threads in here? Baseball, Literature, Movies, NFL, photography, etc etc?

If a thread isn't to your taste I suggest you ignore it and move on. It may be illegal to possess cannabis but I don't think it's illegal to discuss it...yet.

Lotta narcs here

Wow

BG
    "When Yes appeared on stage, it was like, the gods appearing from the heavens, deigning to play in front of the people."

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Raise your hand if you've watched, "Up In Smoke" 20 times?
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Raise your hand if you've watched, "Up In Smoke" 20 times?
    "How's my driving, man?"

LFMAO, Ya man chill out . No one is forcing you to read this. Move on dude, this is ridiculous.

It was a simple question that only needed some input, and I do appreciate yours, although I cannot figure you out ! Was thinking a fellow PE member may contact me with a P.M. and maybe make some arrangements. Do not need the lectures and preaching wherever it is coming from! Just trying to make some plans, no need for judgement Peter G!

buying and selling of drugs and the taking of drugs and their "positive" effects. I find it highly inappropriate.
    He said "highly".

Heh-heh.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

I've never taken advice from criminals, so I'm not about to start now.
    Dude, I got a problem in thinking you're serious here!!!

lmao.gif
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

No, because they are not sensitive or inappropriate subjects.

As for taste, I think this whole thread is in bad taste. I had no idea this forum was frequented by so many criminals, who in addition seem to feel no shame at the fact.
    Ever broken the speed limit?

I had no idea this forum was frequented by so many criminals, who in addition seem to feel no shame at the fact.
    You hadn't noticed all the downloaders?
    <sig out of order>

I'll admit, you've got me there. But I've never downloaded myself, so...
    But I think comparing downloading an album with buying drugs is a bit of a stretch.
    I agree Peter...when you buy drugs you are about to "harm" yourself when you download music illegally you hurt tons of people...

You need to look up the difference in the UK between criminal law, civil law and traffic law.
    I don't actually. I'm going to assume from your non-answer that you have broken the speed limit. Speeding is a criminal offence in the UK. That is why you can go to jail for it.

And incidentally, it causes a lot more death and injury than cannabis use...

I'll admit, you've got me there. But I've never downloaded myself, so...
    But I think comparing downloading an album with buying drugs is a bit of a stretch.
    dude, of course, if you're going to buy hard drugs that come from across the world and introduced by hardebned criminal circles, than you've got a piint

With grass, 90% of the stuff is now grown locally by independants,at least in Europe and North Am (why risk importing it anymore?), just out for their own production or to make a quick buck, but we're not talking of a particular crime scene. Even the Weeds TV series is overdoing things. Sure, people are going to jail for growing it in industrial quantities (like moonshiners do), but it's mostly because it's not legal and the gv'ts are not getting their %age, like they do for tobazcco or legal alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by Progmatic View Post
    I agree Peter...when you buy drugs you are about to "harm" yourself when you download music illegally you hurt tons of people...
    I wouldn't overdo it either

Buying even the softest drugs, Cannabis, E, funds a criminal network.
    Illegal downloading that you don't pay for, granted, deprives the artist of revenue, but it doesn't fund a criminal network. Unless the downloading site itself earns money every time someone uses it and/or is a site run by criminals, which technically it is.
    I rest my case.
    <sig out of order>

I've never taken advice from criminals, so I'm not about to start now.
    So now you are slandering me and calling me a criminal. Dude you need some help Much bigger fish to fry than this little one you put in the pan. Simple solution, LEGALIZE..........

Buying even the softest drugs, Cannabis, E, funds a criminal network.
    And the day it funds the biggest criminal network of them all it will be "legal" and all of a sudden everything will be OK with it. Blur the lines of what is legal and illegal and you blur the line between criminal behaviour and socially accepted behaviour.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I've never downloaded myself, so...
    Dude, downloading yourself is the ultimate high...