Thread: I heard you missed me, I'm back!!

I heard you missed me, I'm back!!

Howdy to all!! I've been away for a while, but have returned to wreak havoc among the proggy throngs. I've been through a but of a rough patch and couldn't spare any time to proggy pursuits aside from whatever happened to be on my IPOD at the time. To catch up, I was laid off from my job of 12 years (telecom) and decided to rearrange my life a bit. While my new career as a "Beer Jerk" in a growler store may pay a whole lot less, where else can I tell people about (and "quality control sample") fine craft beers and get paid? I am much happier and do not have to deal with asshole corporate CEO's and Vice Presidents of Operations anymore. On top of that, my time has been freed up to play a lot more gigs with great musicians! I have had the opportunity to perform with members of the Marshall Tucker Band, Stillwater, The Air Force Reserve Band, and others. It is about time! For those of you who may remember us, Big Hairy Monster (the band) is still alive and kicking and playing more than ever, but as a very unusual cover band with a few of the old proggy originals tossed in...as well as three other groups. A keyboardist's work is never done! I look forward that saying Hey to the old timers and meeting the new timers, discussing the intricacies of the Kobian dialects and usage, and remembering the great Tibetan Yak-herder prog of 1972!

You may welcome me back now! Cheers!

Oh, and pardon me if I posted this in the wrong place...I am still getting my paws around the (uh) new site. That is how long I have been away!

"welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out"
    "The Bill of Rights says nothing about the freedom of hearing. This, of course, takes a lot of the fun out of the freedom of speech." - Pat Paulsen

My Art- http://www.facebook.com/williamallenrenfro -My Life

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Welcome back. Congrats on all the changes - usually a good thing.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Welcome back, Clifford!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Welcome back, Cliff!

WB!

(We'll move this to the appropriate forum in a day or 2...)
    Regards,

Duncan

Welcome back, Cliff. (I feel terrible that I didn't even know you were gone.)

Love growlers. Love beer.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Welcome. And I'll expect a 10% discount when I come in for a six-pack of Blue Point Summer Ale!
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

I think they gave me your old job...