Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which city Krautrocked most??

Quote Originally Posted by alucard View Post
    Originally Posted by Modry Effekt

I wonder if Kiel ( next to Danmark ) has any bands ?
    Not exactly Kiel but from Hamburg comes Achim Reichel, who recorded some great prog records in the early 70's as AR and the Machines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcMfIkvZEhk
    Hey Martin,

I've seen in books and in Rudolf's site that a few bands come from Lübeck (which is just south-east from there), but none that appeared as "big names", though
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuhlmate View Post
    I allways thought Liaisons Dangereuses were french ... but now I checked.
    Interesting tune: Liaisons Dangereuses - Peut Etre...Pas
    Liaisons Dangereuses was founded by the late Chrislo Haas who was a member of DAF. Two other interesting bands/musicians linked to the Düsseldorf postpunk scene are :

Der Plan (in the beginning more experimental electronica, later more into surreal pop with German lyrics)
    And Kurt Dahlke (aka Pyrolator) who was one of the founding members of DAF. The Pyrolator records, a mix of industrial and elctronica with a more experimental side.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard View Post
    Der Plan (in the beginning more experimental electronica, later more into surreal pop with German lyrics)
    Der Plan's album "Die Letzte Rache" sounds very Residents to my ears... Kurt Dahlke (Pyrolator) was also with them. His records "Ausland" and "Inland" are musts for krautrock fans.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS