Thread: Whatever happened to 'Jazzis'?

Whatever happened to 'Jazzis'?

He migrate here? One of my early memories of PE v2. when I 1st joined was always seeing his CD updates.

best not answered about his forum participation...(I had no problems but others did)

As for his business, he folded last year... At least the on-line shop... don't know about his record label, though.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    One of my early memories of PE v2. when I 1st joined was always seeing his CD updates.
    One of my earliest memories of him was hassling people in the chatroom to buy from him and getting pissed off if people bought elsewhere. He finally spat the dummy
    “Pleasure and pain can be experienced simultaneously,” she said, gently massaging my back as we listened to her Coldplay CD.

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    "spat the dummy"?
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

Mr G is your friend
    “Pleasure and pain can be experienced simultaneously,” she said, gently massaging my back as we listened to her Coldplay CD.

huh?

Anyway-last I heard, he was running another blow out sale on his remaining inventory to close up his site. I dunno about you guys, but when I looked at what was left, nothing really appealed to me.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Apparently "the dummy" is a pacifier in Down Under lingo, and to spit out one's pacifier is someone behaving like a baby having a tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rune Blackwings View Post
    huh?

Anyway-last I heard, he was running another blow out sale on his remaining inventory to close up his site. I dunno about you guys, but when I looked at what was left, nothing really appealed to me.

But that was indeed the case, last summer or so... I'd have ordered some 29 british jazz albums, but he had none of them in stock... Which means I wasted my time, coz, he might have taken them out of the catalogue (there was just a tiny, OOS in a small corner of the featured album.

Is his site still on-line (too lazy to check)??

Yeah, that Aidan guy was not the most diplomatic...
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Yeah, his site is still online. I always enjoyed his reviews but some of his meltdowns were pretty histrionic.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    Yeah, his site is still online. I always enjoyed his reviews but some of his meltdowns were pretty histrionic.
    not when i checked. got some kind of expired certificate error when i tried the web shop. jazzis.com works, the web shop doesn't.
    "She said you are the air I breathe
    The life I love, the dream I weave."

Unevensong - Camel

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    Apparently "the dummy" is a pacifier in Down Under lingo, and to spit out one's pacifier is someone behaving like a baby having a tantrum.
    why didn't he just say "having a tatrum"? I wish folks would speak english!