Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Keneally - 2 EPs now available for free download

Mike Keneally - 2 EPs now available for free download

2 EPs now available for free download here :

http://store.keneally.com/collection...ee-ep-volume-1
    http://store.keneally.com/collection...ee-ep-volume-2

From Mike:
    Vol.1
    "This EP is a sampling of live performances I’ve done with different groups over the years: two of the songs are from a DVD that comes with the Special Edition of my 2004 album Dog (one recorded in a living room, the other onstage), and the other three are from European live radio recordings
    If you’re new to my music, I hope this selection encourages you to further check out the stuff I do – in fact, another free EP awaits you here in the Free Downloads section.
    I encourage the spreading of this Free Live EP far and wide. Feel free to put it on as many music download sites as you want, torrent the living hell out of it, tweet, Facebook, Pinterest...the more you tell your friends, the more people will download it, and that helps me build my audience. Which in turn helps me to make more music and tour...maybe even tour to your town. (We’re trying to play everywhere we can.) All I ask is that the contents of this download (the music, art and liner notes) remain intact and unaltered and again, it remains FREE. So, please, share away!
    Thank you for giving this EP a listen - see you on the road! "

Vol.1 :
    1. Choosing To Drown (Leucadia living room, 2004)
    2. Dolphins (Amsterdam, October 11, 2005)
    3. What Are You Doing (Groningen, October 19, 2001)
    4. Ankle Bracelet (Geldern, August 18, 2007)
    5. Nonkerchunk (San Diego, August 16, 2003)

Vol. 2 :
    1. Oh Angel (NYC, May 12, 2001)
    2. Lhai Sal (NYC, May 12, 2001)
    3. Pride Is A Sin (Geldern, August 18, 2007)
    4. Looking For Nina (Philadelphia, October 25, 1998)
    5. Cardboard Dog (Philadelphia, October 25, 1998)

But that's not all.
    "I also hope you’ll hear my new solo album, You Must Be This Tall (available 8/27). It’s definitely one of my more in-your-face releases, with a lot of crazy writing and playing; it’s mostly instrumental, and if you like adventurous guitar-oriented music with touches of progressive writing, some jazzy stuff, some hard rock and some things that are just completely out there, I think you’ll really enjoy this album. You can order the CD and download at store.keneally.com".

You know what to do.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Cool!

The new album sounds really cool from the description!

chalkpie
    I am not seeing the new album pre-order at the store site. Anybody?

Me either. I found it on CD at Amazon (DL also): http://www.amazon.com/You-Must-Be-Th...t+be+this+tall

Excellent ... going straight to the radio show. Thanks, Mike!

chalkpie
    Thx......love the cover

Pre-order for You Must Be This Tall goes live in a couple of weeks - album comes out on August 27. Thanks guys! Hope you like the EPs!

Thanks for the freebies - looking forward to the new album!
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Mike, I signed up for all the free downloads,but don't see any download button to get these started aka I"M LOST HELP PLEASE>

^ You'll get the download links by e-mail.

thank you, i saw that come through after a bit....he's offering more on his site that is not shown in the 4. Check out Free Downloads.

Great way to get the music out there Mike. Can't wait for the new album.
    Don Cassidy
    President, Interviewer, DJ, Artist Promo contact
    Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio
    www.deliciousagony.com

Just downloaded these. Time to give em a spin. Thanks Mike!

Thanks for the post. I'm not familiar with his music, but will give them a listen..

I've not had a chance to download these yet because I'm at work and I don't think the powers that be would approve. I just want give a big thank you to Mike for not only making these available, but also giving those of us who care about sound quality a lossless option.

Mike, thanks so much for the excellent downloads! I had already obtained them last night (as soon as I saw your FB post), but I'm just now able to listen (EP 1 right now). Woo-hoo - great sound AND material.

I already have some of the special stuff on my deluxe editions of original albums, but there's some gold here I certainly didn't have - yowsa!

Thanks again, Mike - looking forward to seeing you, Bryan and Marco here with Joe Satriani in September!!

Leo
    Last edited by yahonza; 08-05-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Thank you very much for the good words everyone. Glad you're enjoying the EPs, or if you haven't heard them yet, I hope you do enjoy them Tell all your friends about them please! It would be much appreciated!

oooooo and also a big weeeeee!!!!!!!

looking forward to hearing these, right now

Kim
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Jefferson James
    Thank you so much for this great music, Mike; I'm listening to the live "Cardboard Dog" right now (this song was my entryway into your catalog, the first "grabber" if you will). In-fucking-credible. I can't believe you guys pulled off that bridge live; actually, I can. Ridiculously cool! Will commence spreading of the word in 5...4...

Thanks Mike. Do you have any idea when Sluggo will be reissued in CD form?

How long does it take to receive the downloads? I placed an order on Sunday.

Looking forward to the new album as well. Thanks!

Killer stuff, these EPs, sez I. There's a tantalizing excerpt from the superb live version of "Nonkertompf" in 2001... (Mike, do you have any plans of releasing the whole thing ?).

Jefferson James
    Quote Originally Posted by Reid View Post
    How long does it take to receive the downloads? I placed an order on Sunday.
    I got an email with a download link a few minutes after placing the order, Reid; maybe try again? This is the good stuff.

And YES I am stoked to hear "You Must Be This Tall"!!! New Keneallymusic™ is always a good thing; I hear Martha Stewart is a fan.

Martha Stewart savvy traveler tip #24: burn incense in the trunk of your car so your luggage will smell fresh upon arrival.

I received a confirmation email, but no link. Will have to email Mr. Chatfield.