Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Twelfth Night cd should I buy?

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    It's not cool on PE to admit you like neo
    [I would think that would be a plus! I have no time at all for musical snobbery.
    Marillion is one of my all time favourite bands
    Mine too. Don't listen to the Fish era any more, but I love the h-era stuff a lot. The run of albums from Brave > Marbles is incredible and they are fantastic live too.
    I'm far less fond of either IQ (I still quite enjoy Subterranean)
    Nah, love the remastered 30th anniversary Tales from the Lush Attic and especially The Wake, plus some of the later Peter Nicholls-era stuff. I'll always give Marillion, the GM Twelfth Night, IQ and a few other bands I never really latched on to like Pallas and Pendragon credit, they kept a style of rock that I liked alive when it had appeared to have totally died.
    ...or you could love

Thanks again one and all for the honest opinions and input. I decided to go with Live and Let Live.

(On a side note- I ended up getting The Best of It Bites as well, but haven't listened to it yet. I suppose my next purchase had better be something less catchy/poppy or I'll have my prog card revoked. )
    'The smell of strange colours are heard everywhere'- Threshold

Twelfth Night actually is the only neo group I really love. It all started with Live at the Target. My first CD was Collectors Item. I don't know if there is anything on it, I don't have on the other CD's I own. I might need to buy Smiling at grief, but I don't know if it really ads something. From most CD's I have the earlier re-releases, with the exeption of Live and let live

I love neo. I love lots of stuff.

And yeah, Strictly Discs is a nice little store. I usually find something interesting when I just browse there. My sister doesn't like em though (Strictly D-cks, she says). B-Side sometimes has interesting proggy stuff, and I actually bought a used copy of a Present album at Ear Wax a few months ago.
    flute juice

Quote Originally Posted by arise_shine View Post
    I love neo. I love lots of stuff.

I actually bought a used copy of a Present album at Ear Wax a few months ago.
    Never been in there. Guess it's time to climb some stairs.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

If you try their website, many of their stuff can now be downloaded direct from there.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Bender View Post
    [I would think that would be a plus! I have no time at all for musical snobbery.
    I also never even understood why people have guilty pleasures. Why feel guilty about something that makes you feel good - that goes for everything in life.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)