Thread: Montreal "Infinity" .

Montreal "Infinity" .

You will love this !

Montreal "Infinity"

meeee likeyeyeyey. (I like in assbook)
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Quote Originally Posted by Trane View Post
    meeee likeyeyeyey. (I like in assbook)
    Love you Trane.You are born in Montreal?

Nope! (Born in Brussels)

But I lived there (Mtl) in 72 & 73 then I moved to Toronto from 73 until 89... but manu of my w-e during the 60's were spent in Montreal or the Laurentides (Québecoise women were absolutely the freest women in the world at the time (I believe they still are)

To get back to the (unknown to me) subject, this is very hard to dig out info on that band and album... even Joynson doesn't list it in his Dreams book.

Hopefully Yves will tell us more >> I'm sure ha will chime in, if he sees the thread

Oe Spyros maybe
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Nope! (Born in Brussels)

But I lived there (Mtl) in 72 & 73 then I moved to Toronto from 73 until 89... but manu of my w-e during the 60's were spent in Montreal or the Laurentides (Québecoise women were absolutely the freest women in the world at the time (I believe they still are)

To get back to the (unknown to me) subject, this is very hard to dig out info on that band and album... even Joynson doesn't list it in his Dreams book.

Hopefully Yves will tell us more >> I'm sure ha will chime in, if he sees the thread

Oe Spyros maybe
    OK! You long haired european hunk.I spot Montreal with Canadiens and Quebec with of Nordiques.Yves will got the toothpain or more hair after. But Spyros if from Athens?
    Summer is lovely as usual.

Bobby Callender - Nature

Yes,women were absolutely the freest women in the world at the time ?
    Those canadian girls ,were they wild as this ?

Wildebeest [RSA] - Bushrock, 1981 (01. Tribal Fence). .

Chime in bro,in honor of Progeezer : The Paupers - Its Your Mind

another canadian band Mashakhan

Quote Originally Posted by Modry Effekt View Post
    OK! You long haired european hunk.I spot Montreal with Canadiens and Quebec with of Nordiques.Yves will got the toothpain or more hair after. But Spyros if from Athens?
    Summer is lovely as usual.
    I know Spyros is Greek, but he's on top of the darkest most obscurre gems ever unearthed...

++++++++++++

This being said, I spoke of Québecois women, not Canadian women Most of the squareheads broads in Toronto litteraly hated a lot of males for leaving Toronto for the w-e in Mtl ( much easier access to booze was also a big key factor)

When a Québecois girl decided she liked you, she took matters in her own hands to make sure it happened, even if you were a little square... But if you were uptight about the separatist and language question, they litteraly hated/ignored you...

I know Spyros is Greek, but he's on top of the darkest most obscurre gems ever unearthed...

++++++++++++

This being said, I spoke of Québecois women, not Canadian women Most of the squareheads broads in Toronto litteraly hated a lot of males for leaving Toronto for the w-e in Mtl ( much easier access to booze was also a big key factor)

When a Québecois girl decided she liked you, she took matters in her own hands to make sure it happened, even if you were a little square... But if you were uptight about the separatist and language question, they litteraly hated/ignored you...
    Do you mean girls in Québecois,want a guy who is good with his tongue?
    Last edited by Modry Effekt; 07-24-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Nope! (Born in Brussels)

Oe Spyros maybe
    This song is a gem of the album. It's sure forgotten,but not really that obscure.Richie Havens produced the album and played sitar and koto.Richie Havens passed away this spring.RIP Richie.I have both original vinyl and cd,but now can't find either of them.