Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 40

Thread: Black Metal Terrorist?

  1. #1
    Member wideopenears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    438

    Black Metal Terrorist?

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-euro...ampaign=BufferAnyone see this?


    Wasn't this the guy who was involved in church burnings?

  2. #2
    Member Yanks2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    0
    Well now, isn't that the face of evil! Sick bastard. And Norway is unreal with their "maximun" sentencing laws. 21 years is the max for murder, the guy gets out after 16, you know, because he was well behaved in prison.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks2009 View Post
    Well now, isn't that the face of evil! Sick bastard. And Norway is unreal with their "maximun" sentencing laws. 21 years is the max for murder, the guy gets out after 16, you know, because he was well behaved in prison.
    And yet Norway is a country with a low crime rate over all. Go figure!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by wideopenears View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-euro...ampaign=BufferAnyone see this?


    Wasn't this the guy who was involved in church burnings?
    Yep as well as the murder of bandmate Euronymous. It was a very gruesome murder and one he's not sorry for. He claims to have killed him in self defense.

  5. #5
    Member Yanks2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    And yet Norway is a country with a low crime rate over all. Go figure!
    And you connect letting violent criminals out early with a low crime rate? There can be a million factors, but letting out really horrible people early isn't one of them.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Portland, OR, USA
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    And yet Norway is a country with a low crime rate over all. Go figure!
    NOT TRUE.

    Norway does not have a low crime rate, because Norway CANNOT have a low crime rate.

    They have no death penalty, strict gun-control laws and consequent low gun ownership. That's not the way to prevent crime - as we know, the only way to do so is by having an armed society and frequent executions - so they must have a lot of it. And they obviously do, because they write so many mysteries in Norway, and if they didn't have a lot of crime they wouldn't write about it so much.

    Why do they have so much? Well they also have coddling prisons, socialized schools, a socialized healthcare system which leads to a large population of useless layabouts, and a high degree of socialized everything else. As a result, the only way to get ahead in the face of such stifling of ambition is to steal everything you can and kill anyone who gets in your way. That's obvious. In fact, it's so obvious that I don't even need to look up any lying statistics to prove it.

  7. #7
    Member Oreb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    80
    ^^^

    Post of the week!

    btw, this is interesting:

    '"The stay in prison probably made me a little more extreme, in every way," he said in a 2010 interview with the magazine Guitar World.'

    (from http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-1...attack/4824632)

    I think its simplistic to suggest long prison terms are a solution if the culture inside the prisons potentially exacerbates the idiocy of mouth-breathers like this.

    Does it matter that this waste of time is what makes a life for you?

  8. #8
    Member wideopenears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Baribrotzer View Post
    NOT TRUE.

    Norway does not have a low crime rate, because Norway CANNOT have a low crime rate.

    They have no death penalty, strict gun-control laws and consequent low gun ownership. That's not the way to prevent crime - as we know, the only way to do so is by having an armed society and frequent executions - so they must have a lot of it. And they obviously do, because they write so many mysteries in Norway, and if they didn't have a lot of crime they wouldn't write about it so much.

    Why do they have so much? Well they also have coddling prisons, socialized schools, a socialized healthcare system which leads to a large population of useless layabouts, and a high degree of socialized everything else. As a result, the only way to get ahead in the face of such stifling of ambition is to steal everything you can and kill anyone who gets in your way. That's obvious. In fact, it's so obvious that I don't even need to look up any lying statistics to prove it.
    Best and funniest thing I've read in weeks. Thanks.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Member davis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kentuckiana
    Posts
    242
    Last I knew, if you get caught drinking/driving, you lose your driver's license for the rest of your life.

  11. #11
    Member Yanks2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    0
    Norway has a low crime rate because it's just too freaking cold there. It's true that in the US, the crime rate dips quite a bit in cold weather, rises in the warmer months. A simplistic way to look at it of course, and a city like Chicago just throws it all out of whack.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Baribrotzer View Post
    NOT TRUE.

    Norway does not have a low crime rate, because Norway CANNOT have a low crime rate.

    They have no death penalty, strict gun-control laws and consequent low gun ownership. That's not the way to prevent crime - as we know, the only way to do so is by having an armed society and frequent executions - so they must have a lot of it. And they obviously do, because they write so many mysteries in Norway, and if they didn't have a lot of crime they wouldn't write about it so much.

    Why do they have so much? Well they also have coddling prisons, socialized schools, a socialized healthcare system which leads to a large population of useless layabouts, and a high degree of socialized everything else. As a result, the only way to get ahead in the face of such stifling of ambition is to steal everything you can and kill anyone who gets in your way. That's obvious. In fact, it's so obvious that I don't even need to look up any lying statistics to prove it.
    Great post!

    But you missed the most important and telling reason why the crime rate is so high in Norway, they are the 4th most atheistic country in the world at over 70% nonbelievers.

    And as EVERYONE knows, you can't have morality without a god. So it must follow that in actuality, rape, murder, theft, etc must be rampant in Norway because they have no morals.
    And if there were a god, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence - Russell

  13. #13
    Member Just Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Marin County, California
    Posts
    0
    Best two posts combined.

    For the record, Varg is a douche who gives Black Metal a bad name. All the other Black Metal musicians are putting on an act, he is the real deal - evil and bigotry incarnate.
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

  14. #14
    Member wideopenears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    438
    Well...I think he's damaged. But probably beyond redemption, at least in this lifetime.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by simon moon View Post
    And as EVERYONE knows, you can't have morality without a god. So it must follow that in actuality, rape, murder, theft, etc must be rampant in Norway because they have no morals.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreb View Post
    ^^^

    '"The stay in prison probably made me a little more extreme, in every way," he said in a 2010 interview with the magazine Guitar World.'
    Kinda makes me think of how there are scientists who now believe that telling someone to punch a pillow or whatever is actually more inclined to make them more hostile and aggressive.

  17. #17
    Member Yanks2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by simon moon View Post
    Great post!

    But you missed the most important and telling reason why the crime rate is so high in Norway, they are the 4th most atheistic country in the world at over 70% nonbelievers.

    And as EVERYONE knows, you can't have morality without a god. So it must follow that in actuality, rape, murder, theft, etc must be rampant in Norway because they have no morals.
    You make it sound like that's a good thing. Obviously this church burner is a moral leader, because if you get rid of the churches, people are nicer.

  18. #18
    Member Zeuhlmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    3,471
    Varg Vikernes is fighting/raging against 'jewish religion' in a VERY broad sense. Those are the jews in his eyes: http://thuleanperspective.files.word...06/nws9gtv.png (almost everybody except atheist, buddhist, hindus, and a few others)
    He believes that the islamization of europe is orchestrated by jewish organisations! And Breivik (the norwegian terrorist) is labelled a christian looser.
    To me he sounds like a crazy conspiracy-nut who should wear a silver helmet, but I dont really think he would do anything violent himself on a larger scale. Too much to loose, he just got out. But time will show. Perhaps the french arrested him just to show they are alert? As far as I have read, he has 'only' written things on his blog, and bought 4 rifles. But I guess we dont know everything.
    Some of his recent anger is based on stories like this: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...948891742.html - The train was looted right after the accident.

  19. #19
    Member Yanks2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    0
    Wow, he's a sick SOB. As to not being a threat, well he did it once, and is filled with hate, so I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

  20. #20
    Member Zeuhlmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    3,471
    Vikernes has just been released, and there is no charges against him for planning terrorism.

    http://translate.google.com/translat...cle6766302.ece

  21. #21
    Studmuffin Scott Bails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Near Philly, PA
    Posts
    4,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuhlmate View Post
    He believes that the islamization of europe is orchestrated by jewish organisations!
    Makes sense.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

  22. #22
    Member Zeuhlmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    3,471
    Perhaps if you are wearing a tin foil hat with antennas ?

  23. #23
    There was an in-depth discussion of the early 90s events in Norway and "Count" Varg on the satanic folk thread in the previous version of Progressive Ears.
    Macht das ohr auf!

    COSMIC EYE RECORDS

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks2009 View Post
    Well now, isn't that the face of evil! Sick bastard. And Norway is unreal with their "maximun" sentencing laws. 21 years is the max for murder, the guy gets out after 16, you know, because he was well behaved in prison.
    the limit is technically 21 years, although i understand that they can decide whether they need to keep you longer
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by simon moon View Post
    Great post!

    But you missed the most important and telling reason why the crime rate is so high in Norway, they are the 4th most atheistic country in the world at over 70% nonbelievers.

    And as EVERYONE knows, you can't have morality without a god. So it must follow that in actuality, rape, murder, theft, etc must be rampant in Norway because they have no morals.
    because, you know, whatever is working in a socialistic monarchy with less population than New York City and that has a national wealth based in oil drilling is going to work in every other nation on the planet without fail.
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •