Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Painful and Embrassing Musician Encounters

Quote Originally Posted by Banquo View Post
    I'm surprised Allan Holdsworth woud drink that swill.
    Most likely he thought it was water. Had he realized it was supposed to be beer, he would not have touched it.

I used to live in Denver not too far from the Coors plant in Golden, and back then it was generally regarded as local skunkwater. Then someone bought a refrigerated truck and started importing the stuff back east where it became all exotic and import-y. And that was like Guinness compared to the crime against hops that is Coors Light.

Quote Originally Posted by trurl View Post
    I used to live in Denver not too far from the Coors plant in Golden, and back then it was generally regarded as local skunkwater. Then someone bought a refrigerated truck and started importing the stuff back east where it became all exotic and import-y. And that was like Guinness compared to the crime against hops that is Coors Light.
    It's all in the packaging and promotion. People would drink urine and enjoy it, if you labeled it right.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    It's all in the packaging and promotion. People would drink urine and enjoy it, if you labeled it right.
    They already do, they already do.

"The world will soon be right again,
    Innocence and undying love will reign."
    - Transatlantic

: yeah but it's pasteurized!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe F. View Post
    They already do, they already do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bake 1 View Post
    : yeah but it's pasteurized!
    Yes, it does taste like it came from a pasture.

Not painful nor embarrassing, but always gives me a chuckle. Ran into Fish at a gig. As he was walking by, I said hi & he turned around & said "John Wilcox, you old bastard you!" with a grin. Indeed I am :P
    Sleeping at home is killing the hotel business!

I guess I must live on a bizarre planet as Robert Fripp has always been a polite gentleman to me the handful of times we've met.
    Sleeping at home is killing the hotel business!