Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 15 discussion starts here...

Yes. It's a reality show. Many versions of it around the globe.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    have you guys been following the feeds???
    Not too surprised by Aayrn. She seems sweet on the outside but damn, on the inside she seems very angry and not too levelheaded. Will be a heck of a surprise for her.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Which one is Aaryn? Is she the chick from Texas who's falling all over the Surfer Dude?

...and another one's gone, and another one's gone...

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Which one is Aaryn? Is she the chick from Texas who's falling all over the Surfer Dude?
    When she gets out of the house, she will find she is the UNEMPLOYED chick from Texas!

Another one fired from their job. What a major shock it will be when they find out.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/big-br...y-job-pageant/

"Big Brother" contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman is gonna have a rude awakening when she leaves the house -- she's been FIRED from her day job after dropping the N-bomb.

TMZ has learned ... East Coast USA Pageant, Inc. is cutting ties with the 32-year-old pageant coordinator ... claiming they were shocked GZ could "display such acts of hate and racism."

As we previously reported, GinaMarie referred to welfare as "n**ger insurance" ... and the comments were captured on "Big Brother's" uncensored live Internet feed.

East Coast USA says GinaMarie has been an employee for 5 years -- but insist, "We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past."

The pageant says, "We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants."

"In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal."

A rep for the organization tells us they are especially upset because they encouraged their pageant girls to watch GinaMarie on the show and vote for her ... thinking she would be a role model.

Supports my assertion that this season's cast comprises the most shallow, self-absorbed little half-wits in the history of the show...
    Regards,

Duncan

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    Supports my assertion that this season's cast comprises the most shallow, self-absorbed little half-wits in the history of the show...
    Yep. Every year they try and reach lower and lower. Hopefully they will at the very least rethink that process for next season.

Yep.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    Yep. Every year they try and reach lower and lower. Hopefully they will at the very least rethink that process for next season.
    I thought that last year had a pretty good cast. So far, this year, the cast is mostly annoying. I do like the Pizza Guy. He's funny...and kinda cute in a lives-in-mom's-basement, geeky kind of way.

I thought that Aaryn was the most beautiful woman in the house. Now when I look at her, I just see ugly. It'll be interesting to see what she does now that her Surfer Boy is gone.

I'm also happy to see them move the show back to Wednesday and Thursday. Sunday/Tuesday/Wednesday was too concentrated, leaving too long a span between Wed. and Sun. shows.

One last comment...the MVP is going to suck if America keeps giving it to Alissa. I think the MVP can work well if it's a different person each week or at least if they keep their damn mouths shut! If I were Alissa I would have denied that it was me and left the house guessing.

PE Member Since 4/9/2002 NeonKnight's Avatar
    Isn't it a requirement for someone who actually wants to subject themselves to BB to be as shallow, self-absorbed and half-witted as possible?

Elissa should have just come clean right at the start that she was Rachel's sister. I guess being a half-wit, she thought everyone else would be just as half-witted as she is. I suppose there must be some 3-quarter witted twits that were let in this time.
    “Where words fail, music speaks.” - Hans Christian Anderson

I thought that Aaryn was the most beautiful woman in the house. Now when I look at her, I just see ugly. It'll be interesting to see what she does now that her Surfer Boy is gone.
    Heh! Get ready for a good ride this week. Let's see how you enjoy the first 15 minutes of Sunday's episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    Howie once said that I would be good on BB. Others who have seen the show and know me have said the same thing. Next year BB will get a video entry from me and we shall see if I can get in.

Would y'all vote for me for MVP???

Heh! Get ready for a good ride this week. Let's see how you enjoy the first 15 minutes of Sunday's episode!
    Ooooh! I'm intrigued!

Would y'all vote for me for MVP???
    HELL YEAH!

OMG! Ginamarie, get over it.

That is all.

Regards,

Duncan

OMG! Ginamarie, get over it.

That is all.
    Loved Julie saying to Nick that by now ,GinaMarie is huddled in a corner somewhere crying.

What a game-changing week, huh? The Moving Company is out of business, Aaryn is now #1 target (I hope she gets put on SLOP!), Elissa should get MVP again so these women will have 3 people nominated, with a 4th to throw in if someone wins POV.

I predict there to be an explosion from Jeremy soon. He seems ready to unleash on someone. I hope it is NOT Howard. Howie is my guy! Hope he makes it far.

Also very awesome for Chenbot to single-out Aaryn about being watched 24 hours. Hehe!

In case some of you missed it, TMZ caught up with Chenbot and asked her about the houseguests' comments:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/09/big-br...ves-cbs-aaryn/

Sure, she plays it cool on the show ... but "Big Brother" host Julie Chen says she's well aware of all the disgusting racist comments being made inside the house ... and she's offended.

Julie and her husband, CBS honcho Les Moonves, were leaving Craig's in L.A. last night when we asked how she felt about houseguest Aaryn's racist comments about Asians.

"Personally, I was offended," Chen told TMZ ... "I was offended by all the comments -- the anti-gay, the anti-black, but especially the anti-Asian ones ... for obvious reasons."

Still, Chen says she's hopeful Aaryn will be able to "change the way she thinks" after she leaves the BB house.

Chen does take one thinly-veiled shot at Aaryn when asked about the houseguest being dropped by her modeling agency -- check out the clip.

Given Ms. Chen's reputation, I'm surprised she hasn't had Aaryn removed from the show.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    Given Ms. Chen's reputation, I'm surprised she hasn't had Aaryn removed from the show.
    ...and lose the ratings from the drama??

Did anyone catch last nights TVGN BBAD? W-O-W! Talk about bullying! 3 vs 1 with Jessie being the 1. Sad. At least she stood her ground. I loved when she was telling Jeremy she wants him off of her bed

Here is the race war at it's fullest from last night -- uncut! :

TMZ said:

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross

Another "Big Brother" houseguest is on the outs with their employer ... this time it's Spencer Clawson, whose company is already laying the groundwork to hand him his walking papers.

Clawson has been captured on "BB" cams calling one houseguest "Kermit the F**" and praising Hitler as a gifted speaker.

Clawson serves as a railroad conductor for Union Pacific, who released a statement on their website saying, "The values represented by Spencer Clawson's comments during the Big Brother show do not at all align with Union Pacific's values."

They continued, "Mr. Clawson is on unpaid leave of absence while participating on Big Brother. Union Pacific does not condone his comments."

They ended their statement by saying they are "acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson" ... which sounds like they are setting the stage to fire his ass first chance they get.

Both GinaMarie and Aaryn have already lost gigs due to their racist comments on the show.
    And I thought he'd been quite reasonable...
    Regards,

Duncan

I can't wait for Aaron to be evicted and see what Ms. Chen has to say to her. I'm sure that Julie will be professional, but I bet she makes her feelings perfectly clear. She doesn't seem to me like one to bite her tongue.

Did anyone catch last nights TVGN BBAD? W-O-W! Talk about bullying! 3 vs 1 with Jessie being the 1. Sad. At least she stood her ground. I loved when she was telling Jeremy she wants him off of her bed

Here is the race war at it's fullest from last night -- uncut! :
    Those people are something else. They really picked a true bunch of asshole/losers for this season. I love how Howie just picked up Candace and carried her out of the room. What a guy! If they show that on TV there will be a nation of women falling in love him. I'm already there. ...although,personally, the religion thing would be total deal-breaker for me.

And I thought he'd been quite reasonable...
    I like Spencer. From watching the feeds, he seems like a genuinely cool dude. I think he just lets something like that fly out because of not understanding the severity in today's world. If this were 1974-ish, the Archie Bunker/Good Times stereotypes would be accepted and there was no talk of being politically correct then. Some of the nation is still far behind. I don't think he means it maliciously. The way the women have let it fly out, there is some recurring themes evident. They let the stereotypes and mocking fly out too, too fast and too freely. It seems they have read from a previous script of their life. It will be interesting to see what their families have to see when interviewed. I do hope BB is ahead of the game and already planning on airing an interview.

I can't wait for Aaron to be evicted and see what Ms. Chen has to say to her. I'm sure that Julie will be professional, but I bet she makes her feelings perfectly clear. She doesn't seem to me like one to bite her tongue.
    Well, good for Chenbot to give a bit of snark towards those who deserve it. I do have a criticism of her for last night; why didn't she ask Nick what he thought about racism in the house? She could have done a few good questions and reveal that the 2 gals have been fired from their jobs. She had a clear shot when he praised Spencer. She could have asked about Spencer's comments and even show video. THAT, imo, would have been great television. I know those are questions I would have wanted to hear the answer to.

Those people are something else. They really picked a true bunch of asshole/losers for this season. I love how Howie just picked up Candace and carried her out of the room. What a guy! If they show that on TV there will be a nation of women falling in love him. I'm already there. ...although,personally, the religion thing would be total deal-breaker for me.
    Howie? I'd do him! TWICE! Mmmm, mmm, mmmmmm....

But, yeah, he is a cool kid! If you watch last night's BBAD, you seem him go through a very spiritual thing. He gets called into the DR and is in the HN room just filled with internal conflict. He and Candice had an awesome conversation prior to this. Check it out if you can.

The season just went from zero to sixty in 3 days. The house is turned upside down and only two house guests have been evicted. With the MVP and a 3rd nom each week, this year is shaping up to be one helluva ride! Won't you come along?! -- That's my commercial, hehe... I do like when power switches back and forth like it has. Helen will finally get t eat. I do hope Aaryn goes on slop.

If you follow Evel Dick on Twitter, you have seen him asking for people to leave the families of Aaryn and Ginamarie alone. I guess this racial thing has started to take a turn towards the families after all. I wonder if CBS will now address this part of the story.

PE Member Since 4/9/2002 NeonKnight's Avatar

Well, good for Chenbot to give a bit of snark towards those who deserve it. I do have a criticism of her for last night; why didn't she ask Nick what he thought about racism in the house? She could have done a few good questions and reveal that the 2 gals have been fired from their jobs. She had a clear shot when he praised Spencer. She could have asked about Spencer's comments and even show video. THAT, imo, would have been great television. I know those are questions I would have wanted to hear the answer to.
    Truly BB has scraped the bottom of the barrel with this year's group. It was inevitable after the debacle last year.

But, yeah, he is a cool kid! If you watch last night's BBAD, you seem him go through a very spiritual thing. He gets called into the DR and is in the HN room just filled with internal conflict. He and Candice had an awesome conversation prior to this. Check it out if you can.
    No doubt Howie is the class of this year's crew.

The season just went from zero to sixty in 3 days. The house is turned upside down and only two house guests have been evicted. With the MVP and a 3rd nom each week, this year is shaping up to be one helluva ride! Won't you come along?! -- That's my commercial, hehe... I do like when power switches back and forth like it has. Helen will finally get t eat. I do hope Aaryn goes on slop.
    Yes amazing how quickly this house has turned ugly. Two edged sword this bottom scraping casting idea. Makes the whole thing a trainwreck, which brings ratings, which encourages more bottom scraping .... on and on infinitum...
    “Where words fail, music speaks.” - Hans Christian Anderson

I still wanna see a series with a cast of grown-ups.
    Regards,

Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post

Yes amazing how quickly this house has turned ugly. Two edged sword this bottom scraping casting idea. Makes the whole thing a trainwreck, which brings ratings, which encourages more bottom scraping .... on and on infinitum...
    One of the major reasons why I can't watch most "reality TV" these days.

I still wanna see a series with a cast of grown-ups.
    What a novel concept.

Unfortunately, no one would watch.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    Earlier this year they had the first BB Canada. In this group, I think that only Gruno and I watched it. One of the things that I found very interesting about it was that there was very little drama and fighting. Most of the cast got along and had a lot of fun. Instead of watching a bunch of losers fighting and going out of their way to hurt each other, it was a season of watching a group of people have fun. And ...it was fun to watch. The house was full of very different personalities and some very interesting people. There was some drama, but not as much as the US version usually has. I don't know if this has to do with different cultures, or just the group of people that was chosen, but either way it was a great season without all the drama.

Right up until the very end when one of the jury members cast the wrong vote, which was the deciding vote, and the wrong person won. THAT was drama.

Earlier this year they had the first BB Canada. In this group, I think that only Gruno and I watched it. One of the things that I found very interesting about it was that there was very little drama and fighting. Most of the cast got along and had a lot of fun.
    Well, c'mon, it was Canada.