Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Little River Band - Cuts Like A Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by BravadoNJ View Post
    ^^^^ the version on their Backstage Pass double album was the best iive- with a symphony orchestra.
    heavier on guitars and drums.
    h50[/video]
    The whole Backstage Pass album is fantastic. I had it on vinyl and wanted to replace it on CD, but it has been out of print for a long time.

over 20 years ago i was in CD World in NJ and noticed all the classic LRB albums has been released on CD with bonus tracks. i grabbed them because i only had the vinyls. even Back Stage Pass. i never got the first album, didn't see it. recently it was all remastered in 2010, but only available as download, no cd's. i also have the 20th anniversary collection which i had to order thru mail. i was upposed to get a bonus disc of unreleased material, but never did. they ran out of money. there was also a lot of live material on video and audio they were going to release, but they were not allowed to use the LRB name.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    The whole Backstage Pass album is fantastic. I had it on vinyl and wanted to replace it on CD, but it has been out of print for a long time.
    Backstage Pass is included, in full, on the in-print Capitol Years box. Which has everything complete from First Under the Wire through No Reins. It's a great box for around $40.

Quote Originally Posted by arturs View Post
    Backstage Pass is included, in full, on the in-print Capitol Years box. Which has everything complete from First Under the Wire through No Reins. It's a great box for around $40.
    I did not even know that existed! I just ordered it. Thanks for the heads up!