Thread: White Willow reissue and Wobbler vinyl up for pre-order!

White Willow reissue and Wobbler vinyl up for pre-order!

So, finally they're both here - the long-awaited White Willow reissue of "Ignis Fatuus", expanded with a 2nd disc of bonus material and remastered.
    Also the remastered vinyl edition of Wobbler's fantastic Rites at Dawn.

Get them at https://termo.myshopify.com

J.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Great news! Any idea when US vendors should be receiving copies?

Official release date for WW is July 5th - they should have it by then. A little later for the Wobbler, maybe a week later.

Great Jacob! I never asked you. Will White Willow ever have a live album? Heard a boot several years ago from a Oslo gig around the time of Storm Season that sounded exciting, and also heard the Nearfest set, but that was long ago now. My appetite is certainly wet for some live Willow. Any chance?
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.

Any details on the Ignis Fatuus bonus tracks? Unreleased material, demo versions, live versions, ...? I've got the original edition, but depending on the bonus tracks I might consider an "upgrade".

Quote Originally Posted by helicase View Post
    Any details on the Ignis Fatuus bonus tracks? Unreleased material, demo versions, live versions, ...? I've got the original edition, but depending on the bonus tracks I might consider an "upgrade".
    Bonus CD tracklist:
    1. Det Omvendte Bęger
    2. Snowfall (demo)
    3. Till He Arrives (demo)
    4. Lord of Night (live)
    5. Grankvad
    6. I in the Eye
    7. Moonchild

Correct, a mixture of outtakes, demos, live and as you can see, one cover song

J.

Quote Originally Posted by AncientChord View Post
    Great Jacob! I never asked you. Will White Willow ever have a live album? Heard a boot several years ago from a Oslo gig around the time of Storm Season that sounded exciting, and also heard the Nearfest set, but that was long ago now. My appetite is certainly wet for some live Willow. Any chance?
    Well, White Willow hasn't been a live entity since 2007, so there's slim chance of any new live material. But as Termo Records is planning to re-release the whole WW catalogue, we will make sure to sprinkle some live tracks throughout as bonus material. As for a full live release - it would have to be an archival release and I just don't know how marketable that would be.

J.

Thanks for the reply Jacob. I always look forward to anything new from you and your music friends. Mattias' Necromonkey is awesome! The track "Asshole Vote" is beyond description. You guys always do it right! Long live the mellotron-laden dark prog!
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Holm-Lupo View Post
    Correct, a mixture of outtakes, demos, live and as you can see, one cover song

J.
    That's pretty cool. Great choice for a cover too!

Just a word of warning: This is officially out now. It is also officially nearly sold out, so those who want it and haven't ordered yet might want to hurry.

I adore White Willow! Fantastic band!

Yes! laser's Edge "hopefully" will have it this coming week!

nice! I still have my original from Laser's Edge and I saw the "tour" ! - ProgFest '95