Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collins' Sound of Contact now opens YESTIVAL!!! Music of Yes, ELP, Genesis & SOC...

There will be a finite amount of freshly brewed coffee in my possession that day....

If you guys are going just make sure you're there early so you don't miss our set! There are two stages and I'm pretty sure the bands in bold on the poster are the ones on the main stage performing in the order from the bottom (that's us haha) up! (bottom's up! ). So, whenever we start... I don't know, maybe 3pm or something? We'll play you some band new prog fresh out of the oven. Then you can take a little trip back after that and I'll join you. Can't wait! I've never seen The Musical Box do the Foxtrot tour. I saw The Lamb with Martin Levac and that was killer. I think I'll talk to those guys and see if they want Simon Collins to sit in on something. That might be fun. We'll see I guess. It's not like we don't have enough on our plate! Wait until you see what we're doing with Francis Dunnery, Jolly, Edison's Children and all sorts of other bands for this Bring The Prog Back tour... that's being announced this coming week!

Owner of a Horse and Cart
    Going to be killer, have to miss it though. Looking forward to West Coast live shows!