Thread: NJ Proghouse 2 Day Festival Oct 12th & 13th

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar

NJ Proghouse 2 Day Festival Oct 12th & 13th

Saw this posted by Amy on FB

http://www.njproghouse.com/2013/06/1...and-13th-2013/

To celebrate 15 years of live progressive music under the banners of NJ Proghouse and its previous monikers, we here at the home offices are pleased to announce:

NJ Proghouse Homecoming Weekend – October 12th and 13th, 2013

We welcome the following acts to the stage at Roxy and Duke’s in Dunellen, NJ, on Saturday, October 12th:

Opening the weekend will be:
    Advent
    Followed by
    The Tea Club
    Then, in a triumphant return to the stage for one night only:
    Frogg Cafe
    and to cap off the night we welcome:
    IZZ

On Sunday the 13th, we will have the following acts:

To kick things off –

(Well that is just it – we don’t know just yet - but we will know before tickets are on sale)

Second will be:
    Thank you Scientist
    followed by
    Oblivion Sun
    and we will top the night off with:
    District 97

Tickets go on sale next Tuesday, June 18th at 10 am at our website: www.njproghouse.com

Tickets are $65 per day or a weekend pass of $115.
    GA seating. All who buy weekend seats will be able to hold their seats for both days.

There are only 150 seats available for each day so be prepared to buy tickets without delay.

Also, we will be accepting a limited number of NJP “supporters” ticket orders. For $200 you will have the ability to select your seat for the entire weekend with early entrance seating and then you will be able to enjoy that same privilege of the early entrance option through the end of 2014 for all NJP shows that you purchase tickets for. Please contact me at jim@proglion.com for this option.

Roxy and Duke’s has a tasty selection of beer and of course a full arsenal of the usual bar goodies as well as a wonderful menu from their full service kitchen. So be prepared to eat, drink and be proggy!

Soon we will post a list of some decent hotels in the area for anyone looking to stay the night.

More to come of course but that is all for now. I hope you all are as excited as we are here at NJP!
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Really? Oct 12, the same night as Hackett at the Keswick? I was psyched to see this posting but I have Hackett tix already.
    What a bummer.
    JG

"MARKLAR!"

That's QUITE a lineup ....

@ Jimmy - you could always see Hackett on the 12th and come to the NJ Proghouse fest on the 13th. Sounds like a fun weekend to me!

Jefferson James
    Hellacious line up, wow!

Thanks for starting this thread, Ian. I would have done so yesterday, but I was saddened by Cyndee's news here and I also didn't want to distract from that, and people's thoughts about it.

I hope that many people here at PE come to our Homecoming and have themselves a wonderful time, realizing and celebrating the good stuff, among friends, and in many ways, family. It would be great to see you. :-)

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    My pleasure Amy.

I'm actually thinking of coming down for this, is there any reasonable accommodation in the area?
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    My pleasure Amy.

I'm actually thinking of coming down for this, is there any reasonable accommodation in the area?
    There are several local hotels to Dunellen with varying costs. We'll have a list of them up soon. There may be a host hotel as well, to be determined.