Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: OptiquesJeff..the announcement I did not want to make

Thanks to everyone for all of your love during this difficult time in our lives.. xoxo

(please click on picture for Jeff smiling)
    JEFF CYNDEE.jpg

Words escape me. Stay strong, and, yes, make each other smile. Sending peace and love.......

You have my deepest sympathies Cyndee. I cannot imagine what it must be like to see one's soul mate go away like this. May you have enough time to find peace, to hold hands, to say a proper goodbye.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Just gutted to read this, Cyndee. You are both quality people, and this is sad beyond words. The affection and respect we have for you guys will always be there.

sooo sad and sending you love.

All Things Must Pass spellbound's Avatar
    Sorry to hear this, Cyndee. I have never met you or Jeff in person, but I have been active on PE a lot of years, and I can't let your announcement go without a response. Despite the fact that the end always leaves me at a loss for words, saying nothing just won't do. So I am sending peace, love, and hugs across the miles to both of you.

"May the long time sun shine upon you
    All love surround you
    And the pure light within you
    Guide you all the way on." - Mike Heron, The Incredible String Band
    We're trying to build a monument to show that we were here
    It won't be visible through the air
    And there won't be any shade to cool the monument to prove that we were here. - Gene Parsons, 1973

Jefferson James
    Absolutely heartbroken to hear this. All I can say is I am grateful to have had the chance to meet Jeff a couple years ago. So very sad. Hang in there, the both of you. Sending sunlight-splashed positive vibes your way as best I can.

Everyone's love in this thread is just beautiful... xoxo

Love you Jeff and Cyndee.
    Music is a healing power always.You are on my thoughts.
    Pink Floyd - Grantchester Meadows (1970 live)

Peace and love be with you both.

I'm so sorry to hear this Cyndee

I'm wishing you all the strength you need, and all peace possible

BG
    "When Yes appeared on stage, it was like, the gods appearing from the heavens, deigning to play in front of the people."

Sad news for both of you. I hope the two of you are able to make the most of the time, you have together. Sending my best wishes to both of you.

Hi Cyndee,

I'll be thinking of you and Jeff in this difficult time.

Reid

I'm very sorry to hear this, as we all are. I hope you find the strength you need.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

So sorry to hear this Cyndee. Make the best of what you have together. I wish I could do something.

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    I am sorry you had to make this announcement, too. You are both very nice and very kind and if there was an epitome of soul mates, it is you two. I wish both of you the strength to face this tough time. If you need anyone, we are here for you, both on the forum and in life.
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

My love to both of you through this & always.

Thank you everyone... xoxo

There is indeed a whole lotta love here for both of you. This really is a community for many, Cyn, and your virtual neighbors are all here for you.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

*hugs to you both* I know I havent been around much lately but I always really enjoyed chatting to you both. All my best...
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Jeff:

It was great to see you and Cyndee in chat last night. Felt like old times.

Ken

éí 'aaníígÓÓ 'áhoot'é Don Arnold's Avatar
    Hard to find the right words ~ my thoughts and prayers continue for you both. Thanks for sharing this journey with us

Ah shit, so very sorry to hear this news. I'm not here much anymore and just happen to stumble on this thread. Shooting good vibes your way...vibes much like that of a novelty hand buzzer.

My thoughts are with you in sssssssssspppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccce eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

I've been traveling the last two weeks and haven't been around. I am so sorry to hear this Cyndee. I'm not a wordsmith, so anything I write will be inadequate. For the last 6 years, I have always looked forward to Sat night chat and Jeff's green emoticons. I hope that your remaining time together is filled with peace, love, and happiness.