Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: OptiquesJeff..the announcement I did not want to make

éí 'aaníígÓÓ 'áhoot'é Don Arnold's Avatar
    I'll add my condolences. And thank you Cyndee for sharing your painful journey with us - I truly hope that it has been helpful. Even though I've never met you, nor Jeff, I feel like I know you both.

My deepest sympathies and condolences Cyndee on your soul-mate's passing.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

stay strong Cyndee. try to soak up as much love as possible from your family, friends and the universe in general. hopefully, it will help you get through this time of painful transition to healing.

he will always live on in our memories and the love you two had for each other will continue to nourish your own spirit, i'm sure.

now you can get some deeply needed rest and recuperation. what a long, exhausting and scary experience this must've been for you.

our love goes out to Jeff wherever he may be, if anywhere now, in this incredible journey we're all on...

and love to you. you're such a strong, caring presence in the world. i'm so glad you were able to be with him at the end. certainly it made a huge difference to him having you there at his side.

take care and please do stay in touch,

Kim
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Cyndee, I am heartbroken for you and at a loss for words. Just know that you are in my thoughts with lots of love being sent your way.

Deepest condolences, Cyndee.

Sad day today... My deepest condolences, Cyndee.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

My condolences on your loss, Cyndee.

soooo sad for you, Cyndee.

spaaaaace

Very sad news. No words Cyndee, just prayers and love.

I'm so very sad and sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences Cyndee.

My deepest condolences also. Very sad to hear about this.

Please accept my condolences, Cyndee. I'll never forget Jeff and the funny cool times we all had in PE Chat. He'll always carry the torch for SPAAAAAAAAAAACE!

My deepest condolences, Cyndee.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    My condolences, Cyndee. I'm just glad that Jeff is now at peace. That must have been extremely difficult, but it's good Jeff had you by his side.

Jed

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    Goodbye, Jeff. I don't know what to say, Cyndee...

Hope you don't mind me posting this:
    http://sound4good.bandcamp.com/track/transquility-base
    Last edited by Rune Blackwings; 07-09-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: addendum
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rune Blackwings View Post
    Goodbye, Jeff. I don't know what to say, Cyndee...

Hope you don't mind me posting this:
    http://sound4good.bandcamp.com/track/transquility-base
    I don't mind at all..

I just returned from vacation to read the very sad news. My deepest sympathies and condolences to you Cyndee.

Thank you everyone.. This has been the most painful 4 months of my life. I am still off from work for a few more weeks, getting things done very slowly here... I have a guest in the cottage, which is a nice way to get me slowly back to work, while having some company for breakfast on most days, too. My friends have been so supportive, making sure I am not alone too much. The house feels peaceful, but sad, too.. I sleep with his bathrobe, and listen to the Dead hour every Monday in honor of him... Everyone's support has been so amazing throughout this time, helping me to be strong enough to take care of him, and to give him a calm, loving vibe when it was time for him to leave me....

Quote Originally Posted by ViolinCyndee View Post
    Thank you everyone.. This has been the most painful 4 months of my life. I am still off from work for a few more weeks, getting things done very slowly here... I have a guest in the cottage, which is a nice way to get me slowly back to work, while having some company for breakfast on most days, too. My friends have been so supportive, making sure I am not alone too much. The house feels peaceful, but sad, too.. I sleep with his bathrobe, and listen to the Dead hour every Monday in honor of him... Everyone's support has been so amazing throughout this time, helping me to be strong enough to take care of him, and to give him a calm, loving vibe when it was time for him to leave me....
    Oh my,Cyndee.Love.

Hugs to you, very strong lady in spite of yourself!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Cyndee, everything that I try to type here just sounds trite. I'm happy to hear that you have good friends to help you through this time and that you aren't alone. I hope that, in time, your pain lessens. Peace and Love to you.

Very nice to hear that the folks here helped you get through a very rough time in some small way.

Remember the good times with your soulmate, Cyndee.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Also, not sure if I mentioned this on PE before, but a great way to honor Jeff would be to make a donation to Farm Sanctuary in his name: www.farmsanctuary.org

Thank you all for being there for him, and for me... xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by ViolinCyndee View Post
    Also, not sure if I mentioned this on PE before, but a great way to honor Jeff would be to make a donation to Farm Sanctuary in his name: www.farmsanctuary.org

Thank you all for being there for him, and for me... xoxo
    Oh Jeff.Miss You!

Cyndee,you are just a wonderful.

Jorge Ben & Lucinha Lins - Georgia e Jorge