Thread: Half Past Four in New York

Half Past Four in New York

Half Past Four are returning to New York City to play a show with 3 amazing prog bands.

Line up:
    Half Past Four 8:00
    3RDegree 9:15
    Izz "Quad" 10:30
    The Tea Club 11:45

Friday July 19th
    Connolly's Klub 45 (near Times Square)
    121 W45th Street NY

all the details on:

http://www.halfpastfour.com/#/news/h..._new_york.html

Cover: $10
    Hope to see you there!

"Inside Baseball": Hope people know that putting 4 prog bands on a Friday night in NYC is sort of a "leap of faith" from a non-prog promoter, that we prog fans support the bands in the genre that we love. This gig was established through 3RDegree, The Yellow Box, Out Of The Beardspace and Linus In The Sapphire playing a Wednesday night at a tiny place in the East Village last week that was a great show-intimate-but great. At that show, people came early and stayed late and it felt like a "scene". That's what I hope happens here but it all depends on all of us to get out. As the "curator", I hope I've made it interesting enough lineup-wise to get people to attend. I don't plan on becoming the next Jim Robinson or Mike Potter but what I did in the 90's and am trying to continue here is to have the goal that my band plays with "like-minded" but different bands in the prog genre on a regular basis. We're stronger together and we're tickled pink to be sharing a stage with Half Past Four!

Show is TONIGHT. If you're near NYC, come on out!