Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jon Anderson-New song from the Zamran project [Son of Olias]

Quote Originally Posted by bondegezou View Post
    PS: This isn't new: it was uploaded in October last year, I think.

Henry
    Incorrect, it was only uploaded in April this year !

Published on 2 Apr 2013

[uploaded by Kiko Issa]
    This is a preview of Zamran Experience - the upcoming audio-visual on-line concept album by Jon Anderson. a journey filled with music, stories and visuals. a true library of information about worlds of Zamran - the son of OLIAS OF SUNHILLOW.

"Ancient history is not known in our everday thinking, yet at the back of our conciousness we seem to remember events and structure and dreams and music, it's as if we are meant to know and remember and rejoice..." Jon Anderson

PS: This isn't new: it was uploaded in October last year, I think.

Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post

[I]Published on 2 Apr 2013
    Could be technicalities we're speaking of here, as this was uploaded in 2011:

Sorry, I don't have sound, so I don't know if they are indeed the same song.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

So far, it seems to be lots of people doing work on spec for free via the Internet for Anderson. What there doesn't seem to be is any management behind this, organising it, making sure it actually comes to market in a sensible way.

Henry
    Unfortunately, Jon Anderson and "sensible" are not always on good terms.
    The Mighty Megalosaurus
    Tree Pusher, WESAYSO Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    Could be technicalities we're speaking of here, as this was uploaded in 2011:

Sorry, I don't have sound, so I don't know if they are indeed the same song.
    It is indeed the same song.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post

Published on 2 Apr 2013

[uploaded by Kiko Issa]
    This is a preview of Zamran Experience - the upcoming audio-visual on-line concept album by Jon Anderson. a journey filled with music, stories and visuals. a true library of information about worlds of Zamran - the son of OLIAS OF SUNHILLOW.

"Ancient history is not known in our everday thinking, yet at the back of our conciousness we seem to remember events and structure and dreams and music, it's as if we are meant to know and remember and rejoice..." Jon Anderson
    It was only put on YouTube then, but the same video was on the Zamran website last year.

Henry
    Where Are They Now? Yes news: http://www.bondegezou.co.uk/wh_now.htm
    Blogdegezou, the accompanying blog: http://bondegezou.blogspot.com/

Cross fingers, expectations in check, and of course, wait...

BTW, I don't really have much interest in anything other than a proper CD/album of this release

this from Facebook, March 2009

"Inventioning, experimentation, vocalization, redesigning and understanding of the formation of the planetary system. The Zamran experience will be a library of information......musical, visual, exciting. These are the realms I have been working on over the past 10 years. I am very fortunate to work with many musicians around the world via the internet.......thank god for the internet! The future is here and now. It's great to be on facebook. To make contact.....be ready......"
    "Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

Quote Originally Posted by jon anderson View Post
    "Inventioning, experimentation, vocalization, redesigning and understanding of the formation of the planetary system. The Zamran experience will be a library of information......musical, visual, exciting. These are the realms I have been working on over the past 14 years. I am very fortunate to work with many musicians around the world via the internet.......thank god for the internet! The future is here and now. It's great to be on facebook. To make contact.....be ready......"
    Updated for accuracy.

OPEN is better to me anyway,more exciting,more proggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rand Kelly View Post
    OPEN is better to me anyway,more exciting,more proggy.
    I also think "Open" is the best thing Anderson has done in years.

Henry
    Where Are They Now? Yes news: http://www.bondegezou.co.uk/wh_now.htm
    Blogdegezou, the accompanying blog: http://bondegezou.blogspot.com/