Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geoff Tate has lost the pilot!

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    ^ I think I'll go with "Neither one."
    I did not and will not buy FU.

I will buy Queensryche because the three singles that have been released are light years ahead of anything QR has recorded in years and Todd LaTorre sounds great.

Quote Originally Posted by trurl View Post
    When I read the thread title I think of the James Bond movie where the pilot bailed out in mid-flight...

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    I am not impressed, but then again, when one of my bands had member issues, the bass player killed the guitarist...
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rune Blackwings View Post
    I am not impressed, but then again, when one of my bands had member issues, the bass player killed the guitarist...
    Did he then proceed to eat his brains and make a necklace out of the skull fragments?

the other QR album comes out tomorrow, what a pity. both bands together don't even come close to what they had with Chris DeGarmo in the band. if i was the judge in this lawsuit, i'd end the misery and not allow either bands to use the name.

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JIF View Post
    Did he then proceed to eat his brains and make a necklace out of the skull fragments?
    The guitarist did that with the singer.
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

I can think of nothing sadder than a bunch of guys of this vintage trying to be perceived as hell raisers etc. Its a bit like AC/Dc(or bands of similar ilk) singing songs about getting it on with young chicks etc--sorry guys after 40 , I find it a bit creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by BravadoNJ View Post
    the other QR album comes out tomorrow, what a pity. both bands together don't even come close to what they had with Chris DeGarmo in the band. if i was the judge in this lawsuit, i'd end the misery and not allow either bands to use the name.
    Degarmo makes his living as a private airplane pilot, so in a sense both QR's have lost the pilot.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar

in avoidance of hyperbole, which i otherwise do not like – it is becoming increasingly difficult to listen to a queensryche album again. ever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iguana View Post
    in avoidance of hyperbole, which i otherwise do not like – it is becoming increasingly difficult to listen to a queensryche album again. ever.
    Why? I won't listen to FU, because Geoff is constantly making an ass out of himself. I Will listen to the real Queensryche, because they have acted with grace. I saw a recent Facebook post from a metal mag claiming(via an interview) that Geoff was set up, and that video was edited. He claims he was simply grabbing the camera phone to get a better pic for the fan.

Banned

Hey, someone's been watching Deathstalker!!

Jefferson James
    "So this is Rocklahoma."