Thread: What is Three Freinds set list these days ?

What is Three Freinds set list these days ?

They were playing the same songs for a while, I think I remember Gary Green saying they were going to mix it up some, just wondered what they are playing these days.

When I saw them in Sellersville PA in October 2012 they did two very long sets. Perhaps John Diliberto from the Echoes radio show can give you a better idea of the actual setlist, since I think he introduced the band at the beginning of the night, but they were spot on that night, very tight. Pierre Bordeleaux, not Mick Wilson, handled the lead vocals as he did at their NEARfest performance in 2010. It was great to hear so much at once. Conspicuously missing was "Funny Ways." Perhaps they do this now that they have Charlotte Glasson in the band on violin. I got some great photos from the show.

Michael

"Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973