Thread: Arabs in Aspic - New album out now!

Arabs in Aspic - New album out now!

My band, Arabs in Aspic has released the new album! Pictures in a Dream is released digitally in all major online stores and streaming services! Vinyl and cd to follow shortly. "Pictures in a Dream" was recorded and mixed in our own studio, and mastered at Cutting Room" in Sweden. The album features Rune Sundby, vocalist in the norwegian 70's prog band, "Ruphus" on guest vocals.

Buy the album on iTunes, listen on Spotify, or your favorite online shop. The vinyl will of course be the ultimate choice, but please feel free to support us, since we are doing everything on our own, except physical distribution

We're playing at the Crescendo festival in France this August and will hopefully book several jobs following the release of this album!

Jefferson James
    Erik, congrats man! Great memories of seeing you and your fellow Arabs at Terra Incognita last year -- great music and you guys were a trip onstage. Will be picking this up digitally ASAP -- or is that ARAB?

Haha Back at ya, Kerry! I recon our paths will cross again, my man!

Yo Erik! It's the old man. Liking the samples.

I'm a cd dude, so I can wait.

Hope all is well. My girlfriend & I will be in Norway in 2014 (Moss).
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Well, howdy! What brings you to Moss? We'll better arrange a gig there then ;D

We've been there once before in 2010. Several of us Yanks have become close personal friends of Magic Pie & their wives & friends in Moss.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by atroxpaulsen View Post
    The vinyl will of course be the ultimate choice, but please feel free to support us, since we are doing everything on our own, except physical distribution
    allright,i'm waiting for a vinyl.Great song !

Is it on Black Widow?
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Hi Eric. Lou here; the Geezer's younger pal from last year's Terra Incognita. I'm a physical medium guy myself, Eric, so I'll wait for the CD, too.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Quote Originally Posted by spacefreak View Post
    Is it on Black Widow?
    Yes, it is.

Just got it and I like what I'm hearing... It's better than their previous one i.m.o.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

New, seventh album, Madness And Magic, was released early June on Karisma Records:

Don't know their previous work, this sounds quite mellow and relax for a band that has been influenced by Uriah Heep and seventies hardrock.

I think that Syndenes Magi and Victim Of Your Father's Agony are their best effort. The new one is a step back to the heavier sound of their earlier albums with a subtle dose of psych. Quite rewarding but does not top the two that preceded.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Banned
    I’ve heard this band several times on Morow. I think they are beyond psych or proto-prog. Reminds me at times of Happy the Man. Auto buy.