Thread: Good sources for prog sheet music (piano)?

Good sources for prog sheet music (piano)?

Hi,

Just learning the piano (well, I took lessons for 1.5 years as a kid many years ago), and wondering if anyone has stumbled upon a good source for sheet music (online or otherwise) that actually has some prog rock pieces on it (both 70s and more modern).

In the meantime, I continue to work on being able to play Saknadens Fullhet by Änglagård. A friend who is a experienced piano player has transcribed it, and once I've gotten to the point of being able to play it, and can verify it, I will share it here somehow.

Thanks,
    Doug

Maybe Musicnotes.com? I just typed Genesis in there as an example and found this.
    Progtopia is a podcast devoted to interviewing progressive rock, metal, and electronic artists from the past and present, featuring their songs and exclusive interviews. Artists interviewed on the show have included Steve Hackett, Sound of Contact, Larry Fast, Circus Maximus, Anubis Gate, Spock's Beard, and many more. http://progtopia.podomatic.com See you in a land called Progtopia!

Hi Prog,
    Well there are many online websites where you can find these songs; it depends on you to choose the best one. Some good website have a huge selection of songs, making it possible to find virtually anything you could fancy. I hope they would help you as well.
    Musicforte.com a name that you can rely on for the best deals in music!