Thread: New Little Atlas Album Track!

New Little Atlas Album Track!

Since I am a huge fan of LA, and I'm not promoting myself, here's the link to some new music from the band that just might surprise you. I know there are other fans here.

http://youtu.be/iNIf3rIUlsk
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

New track sounds great. Is that a tron. Even a little KC influence? Steve K, your sight says you can order new CD, but when I click on it, the 10T sight shows nothing. Am I missing something.

Oort sounds good. I dig it. Of course, this one was an auto-buy anyway. 2007 was a long time ago.

Pretty cool track. The video is pretty cool too. Haven't kept up with this band since they relocated. Last CD I bought was Wanderlust, which I really enjoyed. Glad to see they're still an ongoing band.

Wow, that's great, love it. Thanks Steve for psoting it and thanks Steve for writing it! I look forward to the album.

Jefferson James
    Love the song and video, and, having a pre-release of the album (thank you Mr. Katsikas), am happy to say the record kicks ass. Congrats all around...

Magog
    Very nice work as usual Steve.

Matt

The CD will be available in advance of an official release at the band's table at RoSfest. It's official mainstream release date will be June 18, but we'll be taking pre-orders starting around the first of May and shipping sometime around/after May 10th on pre-sales. The whole CD is genuinely breaking new ground for the band!

Steve
    www.10trecords.com

I think this new album is tremendous. I heard some of the demos back in Steve's home studio in Louisville a while back, and they were tremendous.

Folks are gonna be very pleasantly surprised.

[QUOTE=10T Records;90898]The CD will be available in advance of an official release at the band's table at RoSfest.

They will be my first stop!

Here's another new track and video from "Automatic Day" to get you pumped prior to its early availability at RoSfest...

Steve
    www.10trecords.com

That was a cool track (Apathy). There's a strong Pink Floydian vibe there. I think I need this record.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    The video clips sound excellent. So much PE talent.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Cool. That is a perfect video for 'Oort', too.

I wanted to express my appreciation to the folks who took the time to click on the video links. We are on the verge of finally being able to share new music with folks (hard to believe its been FIVE years since our last release, Hollow). Automatic Day reflects some "progression" in the band's sound. I think each of our album's, especially in retrospect, have been moving us towards new territory. IN other words, I don't think we could have made "Automatic Day" without the 5 year break. Our hope is that folks will resonate with the album, but we made this album by following our muses (yes, the plural is intentional as there are substantive contributions from each band member).

I look forward to seeing many of you at Rosfest. Following the festival, I am sure 10T will be putting out something about pre-ordering and an official press release .

Shine on,

Steve Katsikas
    www.littleatlas.com

Steve, do you guys ever come back to Miami to play gigs? Just curious. Since you guys left I haven't kept up with you guys. The Little Atlas CDs I have were all purchased at gigs.

Great music. Nice work Steve & co. Will certainly be by your table to purchase and say Hi.
    JG

"MARKLAR!"