Thread: In The Natural Progression.....

In The Natural Progression.....

Greetings:

With the advent of Cruises & Band Camps etc. When should we look for the first Prog. Nursing home?

Italian Prog wing.......Vinyl Only wing.....Prog-Lite Wing (for fans of Yes, Genesis & Jethro Tull only)

Given the standard ratio.......Only One Ladies Restroom will be needed.

Chad and/or Rob could come once a year with a slideshow to remind everyone how much fun they had at the Nearfests.

And of course, the name of the place............Close To The End

For those of you who are "humor challenged".........this was supposed to be funny.....
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

...And when should we look for the first Prog. Mental Hospital?

The name of the place: not Close to but...Over the Edge

Manic Depressives, bipolar, melancholics (old word) and the like can only listen to Pink Floyd
    Multiple personalities can only listen to Mike Oldfield and Jean Michel Jarre...think about it.
    Paranoid Schizophrenics can only listen to RIO

NB: over explaining things is tedious, pointless and takes the fun out of things. So if you don't get this please don't ask for an explanation.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Come on, NEARfest WAS a prog nursing home. Controlled environment, entertainment and supervision provided, medication administered regularly, occasionally the staff was abusive (ok, not really). Some people were surely wearing adult diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    Greetings:
    With the advent of Cruises & Band Camps etc. When should we look for the first Prog. Nursing home?
    Italian Prog wing.......Vinyl Only wing.....Prog-Lite Wing (for fans of Yes, Genesis & Jethro Tull only)
    Given the standard ratio.......Only One Ladies Restroom will be needed.
    Chad and/or Rob could come once a year with a slideshow to remind everyone how much fun they had at the Nearfests.
    And of course, the name of the place............Close To The End
    For those of you who are "humor challenged".........this was supposed to be funny.....
    when? well in the fullness of time.

Member Emeritus (A.M.P.) rcarlberg's Avatar
    I'm not so sure that ladies room will be needed. Then again with all the prostate problems maybe it will.