Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flower Kings/Neal Morse - Keswick Theater - 5/5

Flower Kings/Neal Morse - Keswick Theater - 5/5

Pre-sale is Thursday

On Sale is Friday.

I am psyched, I thought there was no chance in hell of seeing this show.
    Last edited by Dan Marsh; 04-03-2013 at 09:23 AM.

If the typo in the thread name can be fixed, I would be most appreciative.

It's too bad it had to be the same weekend as Rosfest. I might have to leave Gettysburg early to see this. I really want to see Neal and his band.

Banned
    These guys suck. They should be at ROSfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    These guys suck. They should be at ROSfest.
    Honestly, I don't know why George didn't book Neal for Sunday night so that this could happen at Rosfest. Maybe he doesn't like Neal solo. But it seemed like a no-brainer to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottAM View Post
    Honestly, I don't know why George didn't book Neal for Sunday night so that this could happen at Rosfest. Maybe he doesn't like Neal solo. But it seemed like a no-brainer to me.
    I've been wondering that myself, especially considering the Sunday headliner which does not interest me at all.

I'm glad I'll be in Glenside.

Keswick Theatre.... in what city/state?
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Glenside, PA - a suburb of Philadelphia, and the former home of ROSFest.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Would anyone be kind enough to share to pre-sale password?

Also, does the Keswick have balcony seating?

Thanks!

Presale is PROG ( all capital letters). This one has me scratching my head. Won't 99% of prog fans be in Gettysburg that night especially if they already bought a three day ticket? And they just saw The Flower Kings two nights before. Such as me. I hope that it sells well. Maybe a lot of people will bail on Rosfest Sunday night.

The Keswick Theater does NOT have a balcony.

It's a shame they couldn't book that gig either the Thursday before or the Monday after RoSfest. But we decided we're not going to skip any of the RoSfest bands on Sunday. Hopefully, we can catch Neal another time, any maybe they'll tour again in support of the new to-be-recorded Transatlantic CD.

I agree with Airbud. I had already made plans months ago to stay in Gettysburg until Monday morning. And I am sticking to my plans.

Krista from RoSfest here. We had tried to get Neal Morse, but he couldn't confirm the lineup for his tour. We had to book a headliner before tickets went on sale, and we already had a signed contract from Shadow Gallery. I'm personally looking forward to SG, as I was at their first (and only, so far) US gig.

The Keswick is a great venue, lovely place for a show... but Gettysburg will be full of proggers that weekend!

I also committed to RoSfest long ago. Too bad things couldn't be worked out with Neal Morse....but...oh well...we have Shadow Gallery and they have only played in the US once before, so George was probably both lucky and happy to get them. It's going to be a great festival again this year and I'm very excited to be going for my 4th consecutive year. Wouldn't miss it!!!!!!

RoSfest is a a full weekend experience for me and look forward to it all year. Friends, in-between sets discussions, a bunch of bands new and old. Fun times at the Ike. TFK will be there Friday. Riverside, POS and SG! Best of all worlds. I'm with Mt. Pleasant Farms above and am sticking to my plans.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottAM View Post
    From what I understand this just came together at the right time. With TFK already booked for Rosfest, Neal's and Mike's schedule opened up for May not just for these shows but the TA sessions. I know Calprog usually books show a few months in advance so to do this in a month was a bit of surprise.

I don't get why they are doing it the same weekend as Rosfest. If that's not shooting yourself in the foot I don't know what it is. I can't imagine there being more than 200 people there for this. But you never know. Anyway, I would go but I'll be at Rosfest like 90 percent of the people this show would appeal to.
    Last edited by Digital_Man; 05-01-2013 at 05:01 PM.

I imagine there will be a sparse crowd at the Keswick.

I'll be one of them.

I just got Row G Center Section on the pre-sale. I would have expected better.
    Pre-sales sometimes suck though, with better seats avalable later on.

R

I got HH Center right at 10.00.

I'm wondering if it would have been better to wait.

I'm glad I am going as ROSfest wasn't an option for me this year.

Champion of Nothing Nicky Cupcakes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt. Pleasant Farm View Post
    Presale is PROG ( all capital letters).
    Thanks for that Just got our tickets, row HH on the left.

We unfortunately can't swing a full weekend for RosFest with the little one in the house now - but one night out suits us just fine. And one of the bands my wife really enjoys live (TFK) so it's win-win.

Center section is showing Row O now, so that is healthy.....side I think is JJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Marsh View Post
    Center section is showing Row O now, so that is healthy.....side I think is JJ.
    I would tend to agree but I noticed they are selling VIP tickets for $75 each. Don't know what you get for that BUT if you click on it you can get ORCH Center Row AA seats 101 and 102. Who knows how many seats they have reserved for VIP and these will be released later if they don't sell as VIP. I imagine they probably started selling regular (non-VIP) tickets at around GG or HH in the center.

-R

Good point, as I got HH when I first logged in yesterday.