Thread: Seaprog ticket sales begin today at 10am PDT

Seaprog ticket sales begin today at 10am PDT

...in just a little over an hour.

Seaprog tickets can be purchased at http://seaprog.org/tickets.php starting on Saturday, March 30 at 10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time. Full festival tickets cost $100 and admit attendees to the Columbia City Theater mainstage for Seaprog's eight primary acts: Thinking Plague, miRthkon, Moraine, Operation ID, Bone Cave Ballet, Trimtab, Dissonati, and Alex's Hand. (The Friday evening show at the Royal Room is free and open to the public, as are shows by artists playing between mainstage sets at the bar in the Theater.)

To obtain tickets, please go to http://seaprog.org/tickets.php and fill out the request form. There is a limit of four tickets per purchaser. When we receive your request, you will be sent a payment request from PayPal for the amount of your ticket request. Note that the request will clearly state that the purchase is for Seaprog tickets, but the PayPal account is in Seaprog organizer John Reagan's name. You can pay with your PayPal account or with any major credit card (no PayPal account needed). Your email receipt for your payment will be your ticket to the festival - just print it and bring it with you.

In the event that the festival sells out prior to your ticket request, you will receive email notification that you will be put on a waiting list in case additional tickets become available.

Sorry, but there will not be any in-person sales, and we won't be able to accept cash or checks.

If you have any questions, please contact us at tickets@seaprog.org
    Last edited by dissonati drummer; 03-30-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Wow, Seattle getting a prog show? Seems a little odd, being that the grunge scene chased almost all the good musicians out in the 90's. If I were still there, I'd love to go. No prog shows ever in DFW. I think they're illegal.

(OK, kinda just kidding about the grunge comment - but it was kinda funny wasn't it?)

Yes, it was! I've kept my sense of humor. There is a surprising prog scene in Seattle though, more than you'd expect.

How are sales going, John? I can't get my ticket yet, so as much as I'd love for this event to sell out, please don't sell out yet!
    "The mountains are calling and I must go" - John Muir

"To breathe the same air as the angels, you must go to Tahoe" - Mark Twain

No worries, Melissa. We have plenty of tickets. If we are getting close to a sellout, we will let people know.

Quote Originally Posted by dissonati drummer View Post
    No worries, Melissa. We have plenty of tickets. If we are getting close to a sellout, we will let people know.
    Thanks!
    "The mountains are calling and I must go" - John Muir

"To breathe the same air as the angels, you must go to Tahoe" - Mark Twain

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I'm getting my download of the Dissonati album as I type this, as a show of support.

Still will have to come back and pay for it, of course! Looking forward to listening to it!

Hey, thanks for the support!